Started a Test Cyp cycle yesterday

New to the board. Thought I would give it a try.

31 years old
6'
175 lb
Very low body fat. Don't know exact, but I'm a fighter and I cut to 155. That said, I'm taking some time off to heal and train and work on building strength. I work full time and have recently noticed (~6 mo) that I'm not healing quickly, can't sleep, not really into getting laid, and I've been gaining this weird pudge around my midsection. I eat extremely healthy and take tons of great supps.

I started with 375 mg. going to run that for next two weeks then step it up. Plan on running a 16 wk cycle, not exceeding 500 mg a wk. start .25 mg adex on Monday eod. Eating like a horse. Avoiding crappy carbs. Have some nolvadex if I decide to ever come off it.

I'll keep y'all posted

So, I'm five days into my first cycle. Took first shot on friday. 375 mg. I'm not sure if it is placebo, but I'm feeling some changes. My mood is elevated, I've had an increased sex drive, feel some pep in my step. Ive been taking .25 arimidex ed. One thing I am considering(after reading a bunch) is switching injections to 200 mg every 4 days. Plus, I have some injectable Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) on its way, so my balls don't shut down. Not looking to get brutal ripped. Just heal from the beatings and get strong while away from competing.

So cycle will look like:
Wk 1 - 375 mg test Cyp / 0.25mg arimidex Ed
Wk 2 - 200 mg cyp Friday/Tuesday / 0.25 mg adex ed
Wk 3-12 - 200 mg Cyp q4 day w/ 0.25 mg adex ed /1000 iu Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) q4 day
Wk 13-16 - 300 mg Cyp q7 day / 0.25 mg adex Ed / 1000 iu Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) q4 day

I have my nolvadex for pct. and I'm aware of time between nolvadex and Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG). Honestly, with the levels I'm taking, is there ever a need to cycle off? Or would it be cool just to drop it down to 100mg q4 day?

I'm really digging how my body is responding to the test. I feel great. Pep in my step. Training g has been amazing. Tons of endurance and strength. I want to fuck everything I see. Mentally feel great. Very awake and aware. Doing next shot on Sunday. Pretty excited. Have a big conditioning work out tomorrow. Lots of big lifts.

i dont like the idea that your fighter and your roiding, i think you should keep info like that to yourself, you never know hoo might be listening!

i dont like the idea that your fighter and your roiding, i think you should keep info like that to yourself, you never know hoo might be listening!

It's cool. Not fighting for a while. Taking a while to heal.

After you go through five fight camps in 12 months, you come to me and tell me how you feel. To think that fighters don't use test or dbol or deca is as ignorant as thinking power lifters or bodybuilders don't use. I'd be a fool not to take advantage of the benefits of something that heals me and gives me the strength to work my full time job and train and take care of a family. My only regret is not taking test last year.

I look at it like this. I'm getting in there getting my face smashed in so other people can be amused and entertained. What does it matter if I use a natural hormone to heal so I can do it some more?

All that said. I feel great. Taking third shot of 200 mg tomorrow. Excited about next two weeks. From what I've gathered that's when everything really kicks in.

Just took my third shot at 250 mg. that's a jump from 375 to 450 in my system. Going to do another 250 at end of week (either Friday or Saturday). Started getting some tenderness in my nipples so I am going to up my arimidex to .5 ed and see how I respond to that.

If it is then I'm excited about everything kicking in overdrive. I've completely modified my supplements. I've started eating a hell of a lot more.

I've read so many different things about it "kicking in" for people. I don't feel stronger or more pumped. Just more focused. Sharper. Motivated. I haven't been drinking any coffee since I started the cycle, and I really don't need it anymore. Does that make sense?

I increased my dose of arimidex over the last couple days and the weird tenderness in my nipples is gone. Not sure if it was from wrestling with a shirt on or test, but I don't want to take any chances. The only boobs in my family are going to be my wife's. Hah.

Lift session today:

Warm up:
Hand to hand swings w/ 35lb kettlebell(4 min)

First set (fast as possible 3x):
10-12 185lb deadlift (I got 12-11-10)
10 55lb kettlebell swings
8-10 90lb bent over rows (got 10 every time)

Second set:
3 x 24 135lb explosive shallow jump squats
8 deep jump / 8 shallow / 8 deep normal squats @135lb
3x10 305lb leg press
3x20 60lb seated quad lifts (fast as possible)
3x10 55lb kneeling single handed rows (each side)

Burn out set:
24/20/10 100lb close grip horizontal chest press (fast as possible)

Right at 380 ish lifts.

Last I checked, I'm 6', 177lb

Last edited:
Worked out pretty hard last night. Walking lunges (30yard)while holding a steel bumper in "crucifix" position, kettlebells, 100 yard dash w/ sandbag... Repeat 3x. Pretty shitty.

Noticing more definition. More cut. I get some crazy burning in my muscles sometimes. I drink a shit load of water. Should prob drink more. Recovery time is shortening. Feel a lot more static strength, especially in wrestling.

So I've lowered my dose of adex and I am considering taking it out of my cycle altogether. I've started experiencing weird side effects. Burning joints, hot flashes, weird shit. Plus my nipples were still itchy and achy. I've taken 20 mg tamoxifen over the last two days. Nipple weirdness gone. Feel better. Bones don't feel all painful. Joints don't feel like they are going to rot out. Don't like arimidex. Plus, I'm going to stick with a lower dose of test. Did a 200 mg shot on Thursday. Going to do a 150 mg tomorrow and stick with 150 mg q5d till I'm out. Just going to cruise at 300 mg q10 days for a while. I'll keep the nolvadex on hand just in case. Again, not a big fan of arimidex.

My lifts have also significantly improved. Where as it used to take me about three weeks to get used to an exercise/weight, now it's less than a week turnaround, with more reps involved. I knocked out 3 sets of leg presses at 305(I know that's not much for you old schoolers). 17,20, and 20. Again, I walk around high 170 and this was in conjunction with a whole leg work out and placed towards the end. Very pleased with myself. Now that I'm off arimidex for a bit, we will see how my joints feel.

My lifts have also significantly improved. Where as it used to take me about three weeks to get used to an exercise/weight, now it's less than a week turnaround, with more reps involved. I knocked out 3 sets of leg presses at 305(I know that's not much for you old schoolers). 17,20, and 20. Again, I walk around high 170 and this was in conjunction with a whole leg work out and placed towards the end. Very pleased with myself. Now that I'm off arimidex for a bit, we will see how my joints feel.

I guess he died. No more posts

Back