Started Dbol Sunday

clee

Wow i love this shit, its only been 3 days a today while doing Bi's i had the biggest pump ever. It was awesome. i could not stop looking at my bi's, this is gonna be a good cycle.

weeks 1-4 dbol@35mgs/day
weeks 1-8 Sustanon (sust) @ 500mgs/week
weeks 9-11 prop 75mgs/day
weeks 6-11 fina @ 75mgs/day
weeks 6-11 Winstrol (winny) @ 50mgs/day
weeks 1-11 armidex .5 mgs day

Very nice cycle although I honestly hate Sustanon (sust). Just never had really good experiences with it. And the injects have always been a bitch for me, hurt like hell for days. Other then that, the dosages and the timing looks great.

ya, dbol gives great pumps. just be careful what you wish for, sometimes the pumps can get so bad that they can hault your workout.

hey bro do you really need fina and Winstrol (winny) ed?how about fina one day and Winstrol (winny) the next day.i dont know your cycle history just suggesting. i'd be pulling my hair out and have some fuked elbows.i did 37mgs fina one day and 50mgs of Winstrol (winny) the next day and was rock solid but had to quit by the third week.because of my sides.i wish i could cycle with Winstrol (winny) and fina, i never been so rock solid.goodluck with your cycle bro.

vegasLife

VegasBoy
yeah last time i did Winstrol (winny) i had 2 stop. But im gonna give it a try, since i have some. But i wanna cut up alot so we will see.

Biggie.
This is my first time on Sustanon (sust) i just thought i was give it a try. I did a quad inj. on Sunday, felt fine for about 5 hours then i went to work, where im walking all day at a fast pace, and holy shit my the end of the night i could hardly move. and the next day was horrible, don’t know if ill ever do quads still hurts like hell today

THE BOUNCER said:
ya, dbol gives great pumps. just be careful what you wish for, sometimes the pumps can get so bad that they can hault your workout.

I have had times my shoulders were so pumped i could barely drive home from the gym.

Run the a-dex through until you are done with your clomid! I would also add 500ius of Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) 2 times per week throughout to prevent atrophy, but solid cycle!

clee said:
VegasBoy
yeah last time i did Winstrol (winny) i had 2 stop. But im gonna give it a try, since i have some. But i wanna cut up alot so we will see.

Biggie.
This is my first time on Sustanon (sust) i just thought i was give it a try. I did a quad inj. on Sunday, felt fine for about 5 hours then i went to work, where im walking all day at a fast pace, and holy shit my the end of the night i could hardly move. and the next day was horrible, don’t know if ill ever do quads still hurts like hell today

hey bro, if you had to stop last time most likley the same thing will happen again unless you throw in some elbow grease.

when i do quad shots, i do some hack squats without weights to disperse the shot and relieve pain more quickly.i believe it works atleast for me.some do some jumping jacks(i know it sounds funny).
its like if you dont put stress on that muscle post shot it, just hardens into a little knot.china mans Sustanon (sust) was the most painful for me t-400 doesnt even come close to that shot.

vegasLife

Last edited:
LAWNSAVER
ill be doing 500ius Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) every sat/sun starting week 3
also i had ran the armidex till clomid was done before and will prolly do again, thanks.

VegasBoy

im running karachi Sustanon (sust). No pain from the ass shot i did yesterday.

Back