Starting first cycle of Sustanon (sust) 300 and dbol

campagna1983

Starting first cycle of sust 300 and dbol

Hello i will be starting my first cyle of sust 300 1ml 2x a week with 30 mgs of dbol by lixus i weigh 160 lbs and 5 foot 11 i am 29 years old i was told this would be best cycle with sust 300 for 10 to 12 weeks and dbol for 4 to 5 weeks and post cycle therapy (pct) i would use post cycle 2. so my question is should i stick to this plan or should i use test 400 please help i have done so much research that i am second quessing everythin. thank you so much! oh this is first time ever gearing

Last edited:
Hello i will be starting my first cyle of sust 300 1ml 2x a week with 30 mgs of dbol by lixus i weigh 160 lbs and 5 foot 11 i am 29 years old i was told this would be best cycle with sust 300 for 10 to 12 weeks and dbol for 4 to 5 weeks and post cycle therapy (pct) i would use post cycle 2. so my question is should i stick to this plan or should i use test 400 please help i have done so much research that i am second quessing everythin. thank you so much! oh this is first time ever gearing

How long have u been training ? Do u eat?

Test 400 is very commonly underdosed so I would stick with what you have. Also I would consider dropping the dbol if I were you. This is your first cycle you will gain MORE than enough with test only and you want to see how your body reacts to just test. Dbol carries a whole lot of nasty side effects too.

Also you didn't mention anything about an AI? Do you know what this is because you should be running it through the cycle to keep estro under control.

Back