Starting intermediate Cycle Info to make sure im Prepared

PureIsClean

Lbs: 265
Height: 6'4
Fat %: 20ish
I want to start out with thank you guys for giving the time and info in helping me make sure i dont make a crucial mistake.

-I have been weight training for 11 years competed in state powerlifting for all 4 years of school i am acustom to hard work/good dieting pays off now i believe im ready to take it to the next level.

-Diet average 250g protein a day and 2 large yams. (chicken, fish, salad), water by the gallons, i am cutting no corners thats everyday diet that does not falter.

- This will be 3rd cycle first was test enan/Deca-Durabolin - nandrolone decanoate - standard and body took it well no PCT was 18 newb and shouldnt started that early but was a good cycle.

2nd (pills) trenbolone/Clen/win/test600/Hgc all pills so no info on actually how much i was intaking (mg wise) Had no bad results and am completly satisfied with results,butfor peace of mind that was entirely to many pills in a day which i have top of the line liver protection, but still im getting away from capsules. That being said im rolling right into my next cycle as follows:

Now for 3rd all will be pinned/ I'm fully commited and understand that this cycle is pinning EoD or ED
What Gear I have now:
Test testosterone propionate 100mg x5
trenbolone Ace 100mg x3
Masteron enanthate 100mg x3
Tamoxifen Citrate 10mg x30
Clomid 50mg x60
And Considered running Clen/hgc from prev cycle

I've read/studied and read some more, there are a 1000 opinions pertaining to what should be done and what not, would i would like to gain from this thread is knowledgeable answers.

PCT- is what im most concerned i need to kno if i should get some prami or what should be my PCT and wether or not to start at first pin or with a follow up PCT. Please be as specific as you can.

If someone has done a cycle similar to this i would love to know what doses of which and when or i'll fall back to cookie cutter dosage and go from there,but insider info is GREATLY appreciated.<<< Main reason for post need to kno how much to take!>>>

I will Be giving week by week updates on how progress shows. Ty for your time

Last edited:
write your cycle in this format.
(compound) (dosage) length
I.E. Tren E/500 MG/1-14
the shit storm you posted is confusing as hell

Test Prop 50MG ED Week 1-12
Tren Ace 50MG ED Week 1-10
Mast Enan 400MG a week 1-10
Clem 350MG a week 1-12

I have Nolva/Tamo citrate I'd like to kno how to take PCT for this particular stack 1st Pin in morning

for pct i'd recommend you do a mix of clomid/nolva...

your tren should be double your test or significantly lower , this seems to prevent side effects.
clomid/nolva
wk 1: 100/40
wk 2:50/20
wk 3:50/20
wk 4: 25/20

most people wouldn't recommend tren for a first cycle but hey its up to you.

but the cycle looks pretty good to me.

Test 600x4 ED
Tren 75x4 ED
Win 50x2 ED
Clenx4 ED

Im gettin away from capsules though, Tren ive been reading on a lot i think the only side ive have is it seems like im never tired i work all night and i have to try hard just to sleep

The thing i dont like about the pills hort of so much damage to liver is it dosent tell you exactly how many MG you are intaking of each substance. Hence pinning

As a reply to Tren first cyc I've ran 2 12 week Test Enanthate/deca. I believe its time to take it to next level.

BTW tyvm for info it is greatly appreciated

-Time to Go lift ill upload pics when i return

Last edited:
I was waiting for someone to call me out on that XD tough love i like it! It will be down soon enough, Yo what you think about pinning EoD with this stack?

Think I might make a switch...
Test prop: 150mg eod
Mast E: 200mg eod
Tren A: 75mg/ed
Winstrol: 350mg/w
Reason being i thought i would take everyones advice start slow with Tren and go from there, plz tell me what you think.

Last edited:
Back