Starting intermediate Cycle Info to make sure im Prepared

My thoughts on it is if your looking to do a test/tren/mast I would stick to the 100mgs per compound EOD, you can up your tren/mast dose as needed from that point. Drop the Winstrol (winny) or var and save those for later on as your already introducing 2 new compounds to your body. Personally I would be using mast ace instead of enanthate as you will be almost half way done your tren before the mast is at full force.

The whole key to this stack is going to be your diet, with an extremely clean well planned diet it can do wonders at preserving muscle while you diet to shed the fat.

So, if i do 100MG per EoD what sides might i expect/should i wait a week or two before introducing Tren to give more time with Mast at full force?

Did anyone pick up on the fact that he's running orals at the moment and may want to wait a little before pumping more synthetics into his system? Just my thoughts.

So, if i do 100MG per EoD what sides might i expect/should i wait a week or two before introducing Tren to give more time with Mast at full force?

You won't feel Masteron like Trenbolone. Masteron has bugger all sides. I'm into week two running 500mg per week and I'm noticing very little. I'm using the propionate ester and basically pinning daily. If anything, a little more vascularity and stronger pumps but then again it's only week two. I'll run it for eight weeks. At your body fat levels you probably won't notice much from it, but it will assist in muscle retention if you choose to diet. Trenbolone is not a fun compound. Just a heads up.

My thoughts on it is if your looking to do a test/tren/mast I would stick to the 100mgs per compound EOD, you can up your tren/mast dose as needed from that point. Drop the Winstrol (winny) or var and save those for later on as your already introducing 2 new compounds to your body. Personally I would be using mast ace instead of enanthate as you will be almost half way done your tren before the mast is at full force.

The whole key to this stack is going to be your diet, with an extremely clean well planned diet it can do wonders at preserving muscle while you diet to shed the fat.

Agreed. I'd almost go with dropping the Trenbolone and running the Masteron and Anavar instead.

Got to haul some shaving to race horse when i get back im going to talk about my diet a bit and let yall critique it, beings that is the most important. TYVM for your input it is not going unheard i promise.

First pin:
1MG TrenAce
1MG TestProp
right quad
1MG Mast Enan
left quad

All went well, back to diet Im only eating 3 times a day it consist of 2-3 chicken breast(each meal), veggies ans sweet potatoe's in at least 2 of the meals. If i want a snack i eat almonds no additives. I also take 2 protien shakes a day one prior to workout and one after 80g of protein. Let me know if i need some improvement Thx

Last edited:
First workout since first pin energy was exceptional had an awsome workout shoulders/chest, is it to early to be feeling the Test Prop??? Seems like something is working!!!

Minor soreness in right quad TP/TA 2MG
No soreness at all MastEnan left quad 1MG

Tomorrow meeting with a very xp'd bodybuilder and he is going to set my diet up completely will update!!!! Can't Wait!!

Did 2nd pin this morning and i do believe the glute is MUCH better than quad for TP right quad is still a little sore should wear in the next couple days.

2nd pin
1MG MastEnan 1MG TrenA right glute
1MG TestP left glute

So far no soreness and i have energy for days and with new diet I do believe about to see some amazing results>>!!! Keep ya posted

First Week DOWN!!! <.<
3rd Pin
1MG TrenA 1MG MastEnan Left quad (eaz) pin site
1MG TestP right glute (Wouldn't recomend 1in in glute 1'1/2 much better)

So new diet consist of 250g carbs/day split in 5 meals, 150g protien a day split in 5 meals and keeping sodium intake under 1200!!! This cycle is about to get very fun and interesting i do believe!!

Aight Fellas I'm going to start by saying this cycle is no joke dieting and 7 days workout is very intense in a good way.

I've upped my dose to 1.5cc EoD Tren/TestProp
Masteron has stayed at 1cc EoD
This will be the start of week three and already have i seen a phisical appearance change and deffinately workouts have become a lot stronger definition and cuts are starting to come on shoulders and belly fat has dropped tremendiously on upper abbs, still have a bit of nuisance fat on lower abbs but I'm positive it will be gone soon.

Just wanted to make an update to let eveyone who has comented and helped with this cycle that I'm doing extaordinary I've noticed a hightend sence of drive, motivation and focus is insane. Pumps are insane ( LOVE IT)

BTW week 4-6 mayb 7 about the time im dropping tren ill be introducing dbol planned on starting with 30mg a day then upping as i go i would love some input on the dosage please.

I'm going to wait to add pics for final results :p thanks fellas

Last edited:
I'll be dropping TrenAce next week it'll be the saddest day rofl :D next week will make 7 weeks my LBM went from 198-218 no shit but on a serious note, Is it possible to make the switch to Sustanon (sust) 250 after 2 more weeks of prop (running test by itself 2 weeks after to dropping tren). I have plenty of prop to continue throwing it but I'd like to know how switchin to Sustanon (sust) would be a poor decision plz give some feedback THX!!

Only side I had from this cycle is when I tried 25mg dbol morning 25 dbol b4 workout wasn't pleasant I could watch my heart beat through my stomach needless to say I haven't touched it since..

<hired a nutritional consultant he had one of the machines that ran a wire to your feet then hand, serious dieting and I haven't worked out in approx. 2years. Any imput on the Sustanon (sust) my friend? (hardcore workout failure every set no matter what 7 days a week)

More like 3-4 lbs lbm I was sorely misinformed

Last edited:
Little update I dropped Tren/Mast due to infection in right glute nothing nasty just a red more sore than usual hard area so I went to doc and he gave me the appropriate antibiotics and was gone within the week. I dropped the two compounds because injection sites where going to be overlapping so made a decision to cut it short. So I ran prop for 2 weeks post Tren buuuut I switched to Sust 250 Soo currect cycle looks something like this....

Week 1 Fri 3cc Sust 250
Week 2-12 1cc Sust 250 EoD
Week 1-12 Arimadex 1mg E3D
Week 2 25 mg Dianabol ED
Week 3-6 50mg Dianabol ED

Pct Nolva/Clomid as planned earlier

Good chance of Igf-3 Also not in stone yet I'll post some pictures tomorrow on off day let you all critique

Last edited:
Fat tissue on chest/love handles are killer, I'm doing cardio at least 5 days a week trying to fine tune diet but there is a little change since first pic. Slow and steady if you got any advice feel free to lay it on me XD thx

Back