Starting Tomorrow!

deltaboy14

Amateur BB
Hey brothers just sitting here excited as hell. I have been off gear since the end of july and I start my cycle tomorrow. I have a well planned diet training is gonna be first on my priority list. I am currently 5'10 215 16%bf

week 1-10 test cyp 600 mg/wk
week 1-20 eq 600 mg/wk
week 1-10 methanabol 30 mg/d
Past week ten i am going to add in some winistrol
I will be running proviron throughout the cycle
I also will use hcg and clomid halfway through and at the end

Just wanted to tell about it.
haha feel like a little kid on christmas morning

And if you guys think i need to change something let me know

why not run the test as long as the eq? and i personally would start hcg about two weeks in!

Start a cycle log in "my cycle" forum, i'm running EQ on my next cycle, so I'd like to see how it works for you. I also have identical stats to you.

Why are you running the EQ like that?

I love the gains from it and it will keep me hard and strong throughout cycle and im thinking about adding some tren or win with it....I am only gonna stop the test for a month to get natural test back then will start test back with a shorter ester such as prop

deltaboy14 said:
....I am only gonna stop the test for a month to get natural test back then will start test back with a shorter ester such as prop
dosnt work that way. unless you are extremely gifted in the recovery department. 10 weeks of test then you are just gonna stop for a month. then start it right back up again? why even go off? the test in your system would have barely cleared yet in a month. thenyour test levels have to get back to normal.
what post cycle therapy (pct) protocol are you using?
anyone else think this is a bad idea?

Solcraft is dead on. You cant quit test and think this will make youre natural test come back, + running other steroids on the side.

Run the test for the whole cycle, personally I'd rather run deca then EQ.

But as I hope you already have everything home. Just buy more test, and read up.

Ok guys yea i guess it would be stupid to stop and start back...would it hurt to switch to prop at week 10

PCT - novaldex 40mg/d 6 weeks
HCG 3000 IU every four days

deltaboy14 said:
Ok guys yea i guess it would be stupid to stop and start back...would it hurt to switch to prop at week 10

PCT - novaldex 40mg/d 6 weeks
HCG 3000 IU every four days

I'd rethink the HCG. It's preferred to run it during your cycle as opposed to after. This way they won't atrohpy in the first place.

250iu 2x a week starting in week 2 and take your last injection with your last prop injection.

I agree with solcraft in regards to running the test straight on through. Run the hcg during cycle. There's no need to begin using clomid halfway into your cycle, just begin using it two weeks after your last test shot.

I would only use the dbol the first four to five weeks. I don't see the need to run it for ten as the test and eq will be in full swing at that point.

Back