Starting tren ace

J.

What's up guys,

Wanted to get thoughts. I've been getting testosterone replacement therapy (TRT) treatment for 5 weeks, I'm on 150mgs a week of test c and .25 of anastrozole. Also receiving 1000ius of hcg a week. I am going to start using 350 mg of tren ace a week for 10 weeks. Question comes when tren cycle is over should I stop testosterone replacement therapy (TRT) and hit the pct of clomid 50/50/50/50 or continue with testosterone replacement therapy (TRT) and not be concerned with the pct for tren.

Stats,
Age 28
Weight 190
Height 56
Bf 12%

If you are doctor prescribed or plan to stay on the no. I might suggest upping the Test a little bit. It gives me a better sense of well being. And if you are prone to ED, the test will help throughout the cycle.

HDH

definitely wait to be dialed in first then when your ready you won't need pct you can just cruise on the testosterone replacement therapy (TRT) dose

Because I wanted to try this before making the jump to doing it myself.

I had my second set of labs done and my test on lowest day was 1200. Estro was 15. That was a bit liw

are you using a real doc or online... if your low was 1200 your dose is too high, that should be your 3 day after pin number

No I go to a clinic. Yes 1200 was 7 days after my last pin. Pin was on Monday and labs were on the following Monday before he pinned that week.

While I am not a doctor, the overwhelming opinion of testosterone replacement therapy (TRT) dudes on here is to just cruise on testosterone replacement therapy (TRT) between cycles. If you're on testosterone replacement therapy (TRT), then your natural production is screwed up already. post cycle therapy (pct) isn't gonna change/fix that. I'd make sure your levels have stabilized from the testosterone replacement therapy (TRT) 1st tho

thats too high, you're going to have issue with Hematocrit , hemoglobin and Cell volume, lower it if you're serious about trt

He did lower the amount when he got my results back. I'll be asking him some questions on Monday.

My test level was 620 on day one of the treatment. Four weeks later on the secon set of labs they were 1200. I'm gonna ask some questions. I do the testosterone replacement therapy (TRT) because I didn't want to run a cycle by myself yet.

Ahhhhh! Interesting! So it's not that you NEEDED testosterone replacement therapy (TRT)? That changes a lot...if that is true, your nads are gonna shrivel up and are gonna either HAVE to do post cycle therapy (pct), or stay on testosterone replacement therapy (TRT) for the rest of your life....

Lmao ^^^^^^^ bro testosterone replacement therapy (TRT) is only when ya need it if ya aint knowledgable about it please don't ABUSE it

Back