Starting TRT. Need advice for AI and HGH

Delsin65

Hello,

1) I am starting a TRT with 100mg a week next week. I asked my doctor to add some HcG and an AI.
Is it safer to add an AI to my TRT in order to avoid any risk with my estrogen levels?
I don't want to take any risk.

2) I have always been lacking of natural HGH as a teenager.
Should I use a bit of Ibutamoren to counter my natural lack of HGH?

Thank you

I kind of doubt you would need any AI at 100 mg/wk test C. To me it would be more of a risk of taking too much AI vs none at all, at that test dose.

But the only way to know for sure is try it for an extended period of time, like say 12 weeks, then get blood testing to see both test and E levels.

Having to low estrogen can have some bad effects physically and mentally. I've never had low estrogen but I've had high estrogen off and on for years. From descriptions I'd rather have high estrogen if test is normal. I kept my AI low to start and will be adjusting it up with my next blood levels. I talked with the doctor and we agreed I'd rather risk higher estrogen than low estrogen. At lower doses the risk of high estrogen are lower.

My nipples hurt constantly before treatment. It completely went away at first. The AI takes effect faster than the build up of testoserne cypionate.

So just the testosterone and hCG. After 6 weeks run blood work and determine if you need an AI by checking your estradiol (E2). Depending on how much body fat you have, you very likely may not need an AI.

How low is your growth hormone? If it has always been low why wasn't it ever treated?

As stated above, get the comprehensive blood test done after about six weeks. This is the only way you will know if you need an AI.

Thank you very much all of you. I will talk to my doctor tomorrow and get a blood test in 6 weeks.
Regarding my HGH, I am listing symptoms that could be highly related to it. I should wait for my TRT and see how it goes first.

Yes, start with one thing at a time. Let your body adjust to TRT, and then decide weather of not to add HGH or another compound.

Thank you very much all of you. I will talk to my doctor tomorrow and get a blood test in 6 weeks.
Regarding my HGH, I am listing symptoms that could be highly related to it. I should wait for my TRT and see how it goes first.

what did you doc advice you to do? how are you feeling?

"Regarding my HGH, I am listing symptoms that could be highly related to it."

This by itself does not mean a thing! The only way to scientifically prove low chronic GH secretion is... to test your IGF-1 levels. In my case. two tests in span of 60 days prior to HGH therapy showed low (low 90) IGF-1 plasma levels which indicated impaired natural GH production. Currently, I am in 220-240 range and the result have been (albeit still subjective) great in my opinion.

What I am saying - Hormonal Panel for Males" is your friend.

Back