Sterile plastic containers

webdevil

Can I use sterile plastic containers (LDPE),instead glass vials,for homebrew Test E,Tren E or others?
This is from Wiki:
Low-density polyethylene (LDPE)
Chemical resistance:
Excellent resistance (no attack) to dilute and concentrated acids, alcohols, bases and esters
Good resistance (minor attack) to aldehydes, ketones and vegetable oils
Limited resistance (moderate attack suitable for short-term use only) to aliphatic and aromatic hydrocarbons, mineral oils, and oxidizing agents
Poor resistance, and not recommended for use with halogenated hydrocarbons.[4]

Last edited:
Can I use sterile plastic containers (LDPE),instead glass vials,for homebrew Test E,Tren E or others?
This is from Wiki:
Low-density polyethylene (LDPE)
Chemical resistance:
Excellent resistance (no attack) to dilute and concentrated acids, alcohols, bases and esters
Good resistance (minor attack) to aldehydes, ketones and vegetable oils
Limited resistance (moderate attack suitable for short-term use only) to aliphatic and aromatic hydrocarbons, mineral oils, and oxidizing agents
Poor resistance, and not recommended for use with halogenated hydrocarbons.[4]

Hey mate,

I read that Benzyl Benzoate can damage plastic (and possibly rubber), so I would go with glass vial instead of plastic just to be safe. Plus, when you need to heat the vials, glass conducts heat much better than plastic.

Yes I know that,but shipping to my country from US and UK is very expensive.I use this containers for injectable l-carnitine and aakg with 1% BA with succees,but oils with BB, I'm not sure.
I mean this:
mevesur.com/sueros/982-Suero-Nacl-0-9-BRAUN---100-ml-ECOLAV-IRRIGACION--Caja-20-unidades-Frasco-plastico.html

personally i would not risk it myself. Sterile glass vials all the way. RUI has a few kinds, and i dint think shipping is too bad to your area, but doubles check I could be wrong.

I wa shoping to god when i clicked this thread that you were not gonna say a shampoo container!
There was a guy years ago ( on this forum i think) that poured his gear into shampoo container and "closed it tight" because he was gonna fly and was worried... we told him it was a very bad/stupid thing to do, his argument was he cleaned it well...
Some people just dont have the IQ to be using aas..
You sound like you have your head on, just asking.

I would stick to glass man

Thanks for the link,I've thought about it,but MOQ is 100 pieces :wallbash:

Don't get discouraged by the MOQ of 100. That's what most of them do - they ask you to buy as many as they can. That's their offer. Your job is to make a counter offer.

Keep talking to as many vendors as you can, and tell them you're testing out their service, so you want to place a small order first.

If you speak to enough vendors, chances are you will run into at least one that will let you buy around 10-20 vials.

Another thing that you can do is buy 10 vials and buy some other supplies from them that you might also need, and they might let you buy in small quantity.

Just remember one thing: Don't act desperate. They need your business. ;) There are lots of vendors like them competing for buyers like you.

personally i would not risk it myself. Sterile glass vials all the way. RUI has a few kinds, and i dint think shipping is too bad to your area, but doubles check I could be wrong.

I wa shoping to god when i clicked this thread that you were not gonna say a shampoo container!
There was a guy years ago ( on this forum i think) that poured his gear into shampoo container and "closed it tight" because he was gonna fly and was worried... we told him it was a very bad/stupid thing to do, his argument was he cleaned it well...
Some people just dont have the IQ to be using aas..
You sound like you have your head on, just asking.

I would stick to glass man

LOL@ shampoo container :p. Hilarious story!

He could have used a virgin olive oil bottle or something that didn't need all that cleaning ;).

IMO you don't need BB at all for 250mg/ml test e. Go with 200mg/ml if you want to be safe. You might be able to get used vials from vet/hospital. Wash in alcohol and bake.

Back