sterilizing after conversion

Iliveforthis

Hi guys I was just wondering what your take is on heat sterilizing after conversion. I have done it on a couple of batches of test cyp and heard both ways I use BA & BB in the 2-20 method and was told I don't need to sterilize and it makes it less potent. I also run it through a 0.45 whitman. Any info is appreciated

Hi guys I was just wondering what your take is on heat sterilizing after conversion. I have done it on a couple of batches of test cyp and heard both ways I use BA & BB in the 2-20 method and was told I don't need to sterilize and it makes it less potent. I also run it through a 0.45 whitman. Any info is appreciated

Heat can damage the molecular structure of these compounds rendering them destructed and useless in the vial especially the lower melting point substances. I never go over 95 degree celcius on any of my comversions and never convert for longer than 10-15 min. Meaning that nothing gets heated for more than 15 min. If your environment is clean, go up to 3% on your BA just because it's safer (because your getting more in it and it still doesn't cause sorness at that level) and change your filter from .45 to .22 don't heat for prolonged periods for sterilization. Rely on a clean environment wipe everything u use and surfaces used down with alcohol really well before a conversion and use the .22 filter, only heat long enough to dissolve the product in BB and BA first then once the temp has reached 90 degree celcius, immediately start adding your carrier GSO, SSO, CSO, EO, CO, whatever. but make sure your carrier is hot as well, I usually put the carrier in a beaker and put it in the oven where my vials are being heated right as soon as I put my BB,BA, and powder on to melt the powder. once the powder melts then I pull out my carrier (about 10 mins or so) and pour it into the Powder BB BA mixture at small amounts at the time keeping the temp about 90 degree celcius. Then once the Carrier is in i will let the temp climb to about 95, pull it off your hot plate or whatever and turn the heat down to about 80 degree celcius (which you will have all this down to an art after so many batches) then immediately start sucking up 5cc amounts at a time and pushing it through a syringe filter and filling up sterile vials from out of your 350 degree oven, stopper them crimp them and you're done! If you use a bottle top filtering system, keep the product on heat at 65 or so celcius for the duration of the filtering while only pouring 20 or so ml of the product into the filtertop at a time.

Heat can damage the molecular structure of these compounds rendering them destructed and useless in the vial especially the lower melting point substances. I never go over 95 degree celcius on any of my comversions and never convert for longer than 10-15 min. Meaning that nothing gets heated for more than 15 min. If your environment is clean, go up to 3% on your BA just because it's safer (because your getting more in it and it still doesn't cause sorness at that level) and change your filter from .45 to .22 don't heat for prolonged periods for sterilization. Rely on a clean environment wipe everything u use and surfaces used down with alcohol really well before a conversion and use the .22 filter, only heat long enough to dissolve the product in BB and BA first then once the temp has reached 90 degree celcius, immediately start adding your carrier GSO, SSO, CSO, EO, CO, whatever. but make sure your carrier is hot as well, I usually put the carrier in a beaker and put it in the oven where my vials are being heated right as soon as I put my BB,BA, and powder on to melt the powder. once the powder melts then I pull out my carrier (about 10 mins or so) and pour it into the Powder BB BA mixture at small amounts at the time keeping the temp about 90 degree celcius. Then once the Carrier is in i will let the temp climb to about 95, pull it off your hot plate or whatever and turn the heat down to about 80 degree celcius (which you will have all this down to an art after so many batches) then immediately start sucking up 5cc amounts at a time and pushing it through a syringe filter and filling up sterile vials from out of your 350 degree oven, stopper them crimp them and you're done! If you use a bottle top filtering system, keep the product on heat at 65 or so celcius for the duration of the filtering while only pouring 20 or so ml of the product into the filtertop at a time.

Can't get any better info than that!!!

Whats up C4A!!! Glad to see you here on the board. Alot more chemistry talk on here than other forums.
How is school and things going bro???

Shit man I'm glad to see you on the boards period! I hardly ever hear from you man!! We need more chem talk! School blows but summer classes are almost over, time to get back to more brewing!

sterilizing & tea making innovative all in one,the design ideal of frequency conversion multifunctional induction tea maker series fully reflects the perfect consideration of outward appearance and practicability.The sreies adopts an independently developed microcomputer control system and intelligent frequency conversion design.There are multiple modes to boil water or sterilize the cups.Multi-level intelligent protection system makes it safer,Humanistic functions sufficently satisfy the needs of the fashionable tea makers,meanwhile make tea art/tea drinking more elegant and interesting.

flax seed

Back