Steriods for beginners please help

Ineedhelp01

Listen I'm young but ur all gonna tell me not to do it but I still will I just need ur advice. I have done dinabol 25 from steriods.com which I'm sure is some bull I did 2 bottles and I gained maybe 10 lb after 3 months of muscle but I was wondering what's the next step I can take.

I'm 160 lb 5'11

I was thinking maybe

Dinabol ( British dragon ) + estrogen blocker + Stanzol
Or
Anadrol/oxydrol (British dragon) + estrogen blocker + Stanzol

Listen if u think there retarded please tell me a different one and give me a beginners steriod to bulk up on muscle mass

Any real steriod good and not that strong for beginners

I hae never used pct and estrogen blocker and I'm fine for the dinabol 25 thing

Please help! Thank you

um you should not use orals only, you need a test base, like Test Cyp, Test Prop, or Test E. If you don't want to inject just use SARMS. How old are you anyway?

I'm 17 and I'm just wondering like if I take
Anabol 10mg + anavar you think that's a good stack?

Anabol 50 mg a day + 25 mg anavar

At that age you shouldn't use any of that. Especially Dbol. Maybe more of the line Cell Tech Creatine, GHRP-6, TB-500, amino acids. ETC....

I'm 17 and I'm just wondering like if I take
Anabol 10mg + anavar you think that's a good stack?

Anabol 50 mg a day + 25 mg anavar

Read the board rules for age. Come back when you are 18, and ready to inject.

Also, orals only will mess you up more than a pack of wild dogs in Mexico.

hi im 29 year old, 6'1, 15 stone, not sure of my BMI, ive got a inch or so on my gut, ive trained on and off for about 3 years, ive taken amino acids/creatine/protein drinks/ ive tried pretty much everything leagal, not much has changed.. im now 4 week into taking 50ml dianabol tablets, my strenth has improved by 25% but ive not put even 1 pound on.... whats gone wrong and what should i take to keep inproving????? any suggestions much appreciated.

hi im 29 year old, 6'1, 15 stone, not sure of my BMI, ive got a inch or so on my gut, ive trained on and off for about 3 years, ive taken amino acids/creatine/protein drinks/ ive tried pretty much everything leagal, not much has changed.. im now 4 week into taking 50ml dianabol tablets, my strenth has improved by 25% but ive not put even 1 pound on.... whats gone wrong and what should i take to keep inproving????? any suggestions much appreciated.

Stop now and start a PCT. You shouldn't go over a month takin methylated shit. Too much strain on the liver. Clomid 50/50/50/50 Nolvadex 20/20/20/20

For all you guys that want to do steroids. You should not do an oral only cycle first it's way more harmful to you and in my experience the sides are just as bad of not worse.

To me it sounds like you guys are scared to inject and if you are then your not ready. Don't be a bitch if you want to do big boy things you need to man up. Good luck to you guys and read about pct. take it from me I experienced first hand not producing test for a few months cuz I was a fool

vic, thats what i am talking about, im a new member but been watching threads for a while, dont know why i waited to join. . . anyway, your looking out for this guy telling him stop now. . ordinary people wouldnt do that, but , most of the members care that people are gonna hurt them selves or get ill ! this place is great ! way to go

vic, thats what i am talking about, im a new member but been watching threads for a while, dont know why i waited to join. . . anyway, your looking out for this guy telling him stop now. . ordinary people wouldnt do that, but , most of the members care that people are gonna hurt them selves or get ill ! this place is great ! way to go

Need some advice. I am 28 years old and have been working out for about 3 years, have tried protein and the other junk. I want to start on test injections but do not have a clue on where i can buy them from. Do you recommend a place online and what type i should start with, Thanks

Back