Steroid Dummy In Need Of Advice, Tips, Etc.

VSTRO

I've browsed through the forum and read several "beginner's cycle" type threads - but I feel like they are aimed at a more "hardcore" goal than I am trying to achieve and I don't want to play around with any more chemicals. I really just need some advice from someone who knows about steroids and how to introduce them into my body without throwing off my body's natural production of hormones, etc.

Basically I lost a major modeling gig two years ago because I couldn't gain any mass and ended up dipping from the agency out of frustration. (I knew that some of the other models were using steroids, but at the time I thought I just wasn't trying hard enough at the gym or that my diet wasn't right for my metabolism. So I never asked anyone for help.)

So I ended up working another job and met a co-worker who began using steroids, etc. but he was already built before he started his first cycle, so I never thought it would be something that would work for me. This co-worker ended up switching jobs but we've kept in touch.

I recently had a bad break-up and this past Monday something snapped in me and I decided that I would do whatever it took to gain mass and become comfortable in my own skin. So I called this co-worker and said something like "help me buy steroids" or something along those lines.

He gave me testosterone-ethanate and told me to inject 1cc on the same day at the same time for 4 weeks. He then started listing all of these supplements and counter-effecting drugs that I would need but we were both short on time and I basically took away "take 1000mg of fish oil a day and get Novadex."

So I bought the fish oil and opted to buy "Erase Pro" from GNC instead of Novadex because I thought that I was supposed to take an e-blocker during my cycle, not after, and he mentioned Novadex taking a long time to ship.

Thus far, I'm on day 5 of just the testosterone and fish oil (plus creatine just to help gain mass) and I've gained 5 lbs which is incredible given my weight history, but my body is gaining mass so quickly I feel like it's all a dream.

Regardless of my reckless decision to dive into something that I know nothing about and that could permanently damage my body. I don't want to lose what I've gained and I want to keep going and maintain my physique BUT I need to no what I should be taking and for how long and how to accomplish my goal safely.

A little about my genetics:

All of the men in my family are around 6" and thin. I'm 5"11' and I always ate whatever I wanted and my weight would never budge from 135lbs. The only time my weight changed from diet and exercise was when I began taking creatine and going to the gym everyday - seven days a week - for three months plus every weekday I would get a "Hulk" from Smoothie King. Yes, I got toned. But I did not gain ANY size and I gained 2lbs.... that's right... 32 big ole ounces!

My goal isn't to look like a perfectly cut fitness model. I just want to gain muscle and most importantly, mass (especially in my chest, thighs, and butt.)

So my main concerns right now are 1.) What do I need to be taking RIGHT NOW with the testosterone and 2.) What do I need to take after the testosterone to rebalance my body and maintain my mass.

Thanks in advance for any tips!

Let's start here and move fwd from there... K? K!

Age?
Diet/macros breakdown... Use this template.

Meal 1 @ 6:00 AM
1/2 C. Oats - 300 cal/10 pro/54 carb/5fat
2 whole eggs - 156 cal/13 pro/1 carb/10 fat

Meal 2 @ 9:15 AM
8 oz. chick breast - xx cal/xx pro/xx carb/xx fat
2 C spinach - xx cal/xx pro/xx carb/xx fat

Meal 3 @ 12:00 PM
10 oz. lean beef - xx cal/xx pro/xx carb/xx fat
1 whole sweet potato - xx cal/xx pro/xx carb/xx fat

Etc etc etc.. Just use this to show us yours. It's easier to read like this. Include any and all shakes, junk food, coke, candy, blah blah, everything, you put it in your mouth you put it on here(unless it's a weiner, leave that off the post) ;)

I've turned into a garbage disposal that does not discriminate, so my only diet plan has been to get protein and carbs into my mouth with an Ensure shake every chance I get - so I'm just gonna be completely honest and show you what yesterday looked like:

Meal 1 @ 8:50 AM
Kellog's Fiber Plus Protein Chewy Bar 1.41 oz. (x 4) - 680 cal/40g pro/72g carb/32g fat
Ensure 8 fl oz. - 250 cal/9g pro/40g carb/6g fat
Powerade 12 fl oz. 80 cal/0g pro/21g carb/0g fat

Meal 2 @ 11:00 AM
12" BLT Sub - xx cal/xx pro/xx carb/xx fat

Meal 3 @ 4:00 PM
McDonalds Dollar Menu Cheeseburger (x 3) - xx cal/xx pro/xx carb/xx fat

Meal 4 @ 9:00 PM
Taco Bell Soft Taco (x 4) - xx cal/xx pro/xx carb/xx fat
Ensure 8 fl oz.- 250 cal/9g pro/40g carb/6g fat

I've turned into a garbage disposal that does not discriminate, so my only diet plan has been to get protein and carbs into my mouth with an Ensure shake every chance I get - so I'm just gonna be completely honest and show you what yesterday looked like:

Meal 1 @ 8:50 AM
Kellog's Fiber Plus Protein Chewy Bar 1.41 oz. (x 4) - 680 cal/40g pro/72g carb/32g fat

Meal 2 @ 11:00 AM
12" BLT Sub - xx cal/xx pro/xx carb/xx fat

Meal 3 @ 4:00 PM
McDonalds Dollar Menu Cheeseburger (x 3) - xx cal/xx pro/xx carb/xx fat

Meal 4 @ 9:00 PM
Taco Bell Soft Taco (x 4) - xx cal/xx pro/xx carb/xx fat
Ensure 8 fl oz.- 250 cal/9g pro/40g carb/6g fat

Is this a joke? Why are you eating so much fast food? How many mgs of ammonia are you consuming a day?

Okay. First of all, you have no, and I mean NO, business taking any aas. You are far too small. You aren't eating enough. Plain and simple. There is no magical potion to make you muscular. The key is eating and training and you aren't doing at least one of those correctly, but most likely you aren't doing either.

Second, you need an aromitase inhibitor for during your cycle. Not one from gnc either.

Third, you need to get a proper post cycle therapy or else your hormones are going to take forever to recover afterward, if they even do at all. This means you need to get nolvadex and Clomid. You need to get them right fucking now. 2 weeks after your last pin of test you start your pct. It should look like this-nolva: week 1 & 2 40mgs per day, week 3 & 4 20mgs every day and Clomid: week 1 100mgs everyday, weeks 2 through 4 50mgs everyday. Again, nothing from gnc will do shit for you as far as recovery.

Fourth, you can't do a 4 week cycle! Long ester test takes about 4 weeks to even kick in fully-if not longer-so, by the time it's kicking in, you're stopping. Waste of time and money.

Fifth, kick your "friend" in the fucking face because he just potentially destroyed your quality of life as a man.

Sixth, test needs to be injected at least twice a week to maintain stable blood levels, and if it's short ester test then it needs to be dosed every other day.

Seventh, the weight you have gained so far is nothing more than water weight, I promise you. This is why you need an aromitase inhibitor.

Eighth, you are a fucking fool for taking something without researching it yourself.

Ninth, get your "friend" on this forum, because it sounds like he needs help to stop fucking himself up too.

Finally, my advice would be to order your pct right fucking now and stop taking the test. If you order it from rui-there is a link at the top of the page-you are guaranteed to get it by the time you need it so you'll be okay, but to be safe, you can wait until you get it in your hands before you stop the test and wait for pct time. Then, once you have recovered you need to get blood work done about 4 to 5 weeks post pct to make sure your hormones are back to normal range. You should be getting blood work before, during, and after every cycle anyway. Before to get a baseline, during to ensure ai is accurately dosed and that your gear is real and properly dosed, and after too ensure you have recovered properly.

When you're finally done with what turn out to be the biggest mistake of your life, you need to figure out your tdee(Google it if necessary) and then figure out a healthy diet with Marcos that will help to achieve your goal with a total caloric value of about 500 above your tdee. Then, you need to get in the gym and lift some heavy ass weight. The ONLY thing you need is proper nutrition and exercise. You should not cycle until your bf is below 15%, your at about 190 pounds(give or take based upon your height), you have a good base knowledge of nutrition and several training methods, and you have been training for around 5 years, non-stop.

Listen, I know this isn't what you want to hear/see, but it's the truth. This is something that should never motherfucking ever be taken lightly. These compounds can make you a god or completely destroy your life. Do things the right way. Idc if you think you eat a lot or think that you train hard, cuz you do not. If you did, you wouldn't be so tiny. Usually we would need stats to help you I.e., age, weight, height,bf%, training history, and basic diet layout. So you know for the future. Right now it doesn't matter, because you need to heed my advice.

I hope you end up well and healthy. I truly hope thus does little to no long term damage. Good luck to you and next time when faced with such a seriously live altering decision, do some fucking research and a little bit of thinking for yourself.

Holy shit! Now I see the diet too........my god, bro. You need to be disciplined! Did your parents not do their jobs? You eat that fucking garbage and you seriously think steroids are the answer?! I am so fucking sick of these posts. I'm sorry,op. I know you're getting the brunt of my frustration, but there have been a lot of threads like this lately. Does no one read anymore? Do we no longer believe in research? Do you people even think for yourselves anymore?! Holy Christ on a cracker.

Okay, bypassing all your "frustrations" what stuck out to me is:
1.) Get blood-work before, during, and after
2.) I need to stay on the T longer than I was told/ inject twice as often/ but I need to add an aromitase inhibitor as well
3.) Get nolvadex and Clomid to balance my hormones at the end of the cycle in the dosages suggested

But you never said how long a "typical" testosterone cycle would be. What would be a mild or beginner cycle?

I'm scared to even ask you wolves about diet tips. I'm just trying to gain weight. You DON'T know my normal diet and you DON'T know how I work out. I know playing with your hormone levels is not a game. Thats why I'm asking for help. And I've only done 1cc of T thus far. Real friendly community you guys have going here...

Okay, bypassing all your "frustrations" what stuck out to me is:
1.) Get blood-work before, during, and after
2.) I need to stay on the T longer than I was told/ inject twice as often/ but I need to add an aromitase inhibitor as well
3.) Get nolvadex and Clomid to balance my hormones at the end of the cycle in the dosages suggested

But you never said how long a "typical" testosterone cycle would be. What would be a mild or beginner cycle?

I'm scared to even ask you wolves about diet tips. I'm just trying to gain weight. You DON'T know my normal diet and you DON'T know how I work out. I know playing with your hormone levels is not a game. Thats why I'm asking for help. And I've only done 1cc of T thus far. Real friendly community you guys have going here...

Wolves lol... Well it's brutally honest in here. I appreciate you being honest and not sugar costing and lying about your diet. Bottom line is from the info you've given you're not ready for AAS. You need to get a consistent diet and you'll have gains. You're also too young man, sorry but that's the truth. Check out the diet forum for some assistance there and if you truly are serious about fitness you should hire 3J as a nutrition consultant, if you're just wanting to lift for the beach or to impress others than you won't follow the diet anyways. I'm being blunt so you know how it is and can decide what to do from there. I hope you make the right choices for your future health. Good luck. Get em wolves!?!?!

I'm no expert with gear (looking to start my first cycle soon) but I am well informed on the subject and from everything I can gather test should be 12 weeks minimum and diet and training should be in check before even considering juice. If you get those in order you should make good gains without it.

Brother I read through your post and didn't notice your age. When you have questions keep them short and concise. Include your immediate expectation of goals.

In most cases, when it comes to recreational use, I think that the criteria that must be met is far higher than when you need to build size for a living. This doesn't mean that if you are 23 and need to build some size it well not have some very long lasting negative impacts on your health. I think one important question that you must ask yourself is how long will this modeling gig last.

Without going into more detail, I think you understand what I am getting at. If it is a cycle that will have the least impact on your long term health, that will be at some point more simple to recover from there, is no easy answer. The most important thing to consider is recovery from the cycles you run so you can support yourself in your given line of work and recover as much as you can if it ends.

Pct, the use of AI's and serms are going to be the most important considerations. You need to recover from your cycles so in 5 years if you decide you need to make a living in some other field. You are not forever fucked because of a decision made in which a continued use of AAS in trt is necessary to keep your test level at a normal level for a man. I have been on trt for 7 years. Chance are you are much younger. Do you want to run trt for the rest of your life?

This is a very simple cycle you can use that will be relatively easier to recover from which will give you some size:
500 mg of test e or cyp for 12 weeks.
Inject hcg at 250 iu's 2 times a week to prevent testicular atrophy which is crucial to prevent hypogonadism. You can put on 25 lbs with this if you are spot on with your diet. You will also need to use an AI during your cycle to prevent E2 related sides which I believe will sink any chances of you making any money in the line of work you are choosing. Also use a serm like nolvadex at 20 mg ed to go the extra mile to prevent gyno which means no more jobs in your field if that happens.

Protect your natural test production. That is the key !

Post any more questions you may have and keep them short.

LP

Last edited:
Back