Steroid talk in the gym, WTF!

Man, people need their small little worlds to make sense. If breaking someone down for being better than they are is an easier method than becoming better themselves, prepare for the rumors. The most horrible thing is now it is out of the bleeping gym. At work, all I hear....whisper....whisper...steroids...whisper...feel sorry for his girlfriend. Hell, some of my kids friends came over to spend the night and the kids saw me drinking PROTEIN POWDER! It took about two minutes for me to hear the word "steroids." Here is the kicker: if you get mad, you justify the rumor by going into "roid" rage. You can't fight back. The only way to fight it is to point out the insecurity that made the conversation happen. People fear their weaknesses being exposed. That is why they are always on offense. Put them on defense. Be nice though.

This is so true. Haha hell I even get jelous of those "big guys" gives me incentives to train harder!!

Same here in the midwest. Ive gotten to the point where I put my headphones in prior to even walking in the door to avoid hearing the gossip and finger pointing. Its frustrating because you come off as being arrogant but I come there to train not chat or be belittled because I know how to eat and train. They think that if youre taking gear thats why your big. They discredit the fact that youre out training them, eating right and timing meals. Hell I spend more time preparing my meals for the week than those fuckers do training all week. Let the haters hate!

lmao well said man, people always be asking be, so what should i take bro, or what do u take man. I give them a diet, and two weeks later there like yea i was drinking all night man then we went out to eat.... Well there you, your not taking control of yourself and you honestly dont want o look they way u claim too. BEcause your drinking and eating at night!

I also roll in with the headphones in and music already blasting. I don't talk to anyone and when people come up to me I leave my head phones in so they get the point real quick that I have no desire to talk to them. I could give two fucks about what anyone in my gym thinks.

The other day a guy asked me if he could work in with me cause all the machines were taken and I told him np. Guy did a few sets until one of the machines was free and he was able to do his work out on that one.
Guy thanked me.

5min the guy walks past and said: "strange enough it's always the big guy's that let you work out with them and use the machine they are using. It's the little skinny pricks that don't know what they're doing that mouth you off when you ask m something..."

See, we're not that bad :)

I used to hear it all the time. Sometimes there's more drama and smack talk in the gym than on tv. Now i just jack up the headphones and tune everyone out.

i don't talk about steroids at the gym..... i keep it hush hush.... i follow the term don't shit where you sleep, i spend a good chunk of my day at the gym, no need to get kicked out or anything, theres also undercover cops at my gym who try to bust dudes who sell juice

i don't talk about steroids at the gym..... i keep it hush hush.... i follow the term don't shit where you sleep, i spend a good chunk of my day at the gym, no need to get kicked out or anything, theres also undercover cops at my gym who try to bust dudes who sell juice

Wtf? UC's? There's a couple cops at my gym but I think they juicing themselves.

Wtf? UC's? There's a couple cops at my gym but I think they juicing themselves.

the gym where im at is like juice heaven, every big juicer goes there, theres even ifbb pros there, they sell to college kids, so undercover cops just blend in and then bust them, know a few people who got arrested at that gym

the gym where im at is like juice heaven, every big juicer goes there, theres even ifbb pros there, they sell to college kids, so undercover cops just blend in and then bust them, know a few people who got arrested at that gym

Oh I see. Yea my gym is in the country. Not many pros or the like go there. Lol but i love my gym.

I don't talk to anyone either while I'm at the gym, half the time I go with one of my friends, the other half I'm solo with my headphones. I take 60-90secs between my sets and don't like to stand around and talk and bullshit. I worked out with a dude once and the fucking workout took 2 hours because he would take 5mins+ between sets because he kept running his yap, effff that I got other shit to do than be at the gym all day talking, like getting pussy.

As far as juicing goes I know all the dudes in my gym that juice cause they don't hide that shit from me, I'm guessing cause I'm such a big dude that they think I'm juicing also (natural atm but not for long). I've had a couple even offer me shit but I'm not paying 120-150 per vial fuck that.

Last edited:
The other day a guy asked me if he could work in with me cause all the machines were taken and I told him np. Guy did a few sets until one of the machines was free and he was able to do his work out on that one.
Guy thanked me.

5min the guy walks past and said: "strange enough it's always the big guy's that let you work out with them and use the machine they are using. It's the little skinny pricks that don't know what they're doing that mouth you off when you ask m something..."

See, we're not that bad :)

I use to let people work in with me, until I got a few sweaty ass mother fuckers that would leave the seat soaking wet, sorry dude I don't want your ass crack sweat all up on my legs. Now I just tell them I got one or two sets left and tell them to wait, I guess I'm a dick oh well.

Who gives a shit what they say, let your haters be your motivators. When you're big and strong at the pool getting checked out by the ladies, remember they are probably wishing they were big like you.

And they do talk the same shit at most gyms... I've been to three different ones in my area and you can always spot haters. They stare at you, whisper and watch you rep some heavy weight they cant do with a spot solo.

I use to let people work in with me, until I got a few sweaty ass mother fuckers that would leave the seat soaking wet, sorry dude I don't want your ass crack sweat all up on my legs. Now I just tell them I got one or two sets left and tell them to wait, I guess I'm a dick oh well.
As a big sweaty bastard, I make it a point to always carry a towel with me. Any tard that knows he sweats a lot and doesn't deserves to be treated that way.

Oh, and I seriously can't stop staring at your avi Haidaraven. Who is she?

I'm in michigan and the gym I'm currently at doesn't seem to have this disease. While I was up at school though it was a totally different story. At the on-campus gym it almost seemed daily that I'd hear some first timer or an obvious novice murmur something about the bigger guy being on roids. While sometimes they were probably right, most of the time they were referring to those who put in work and ate properly. It is annoying to say the least, made me want to ask them to say it to the guys face...

The funny thing is most the people I see who take steroids still look like shit. Honestly people look better on pro hormones usually because they are simple and easy to take. Steroids you have to be really smart to pull it off right. I mean forgetting one thing in a steroid cycle will make you look like shit. My first time doing steroids I thought that nolvadex and arimadex where really no different so I used nolvadex through out my cycle instead of a Aromatase inhibitor (AI). I looked bloated and puffy the whole damn time. And I thought it was due to the ester attatched to test E and figured oh well I should have used Test P. One example of a small fuck up Just from misunderstanding information.

Really, I mean I guess it takes a bit more education to pin than it does to pop, but, just my opinion, those who go for an oral only cycle jump into it to fast without the proper research (ie don't consider a well planned out pct). Yes you get the few who are deathly afraid of needles, but I would hope those pinning are doing the proper steps needed to have a successful cycle.

Back