Steroids and crossfit for female atletes

Mrmanko91

Hi to all, I’m a new member and I’m trying to see what the best steroids for crossfit are. I’m a woman, I’m 23 years old, and I´ve been training for 4 years. I’ve compete in power lifting before, but always naturally. I’m not progressing anymore, and I’m researching about the best steroids that I can use for crossfit (the sport I want to compete in the future).

I’ve been following crossfit athletes for a while and they are huge, so I guess they are not natural...however, most information about steroids in the web are about building and other sports. Anyone can give me a hand? I found that anavar is the most popular steroids among female, but I don’t know how usefull would it be in crossfit, and if there are better ones out there. In the competitions there are also drug tests, so I guess whatever I take has to be out of the body fast.

Thanks!

You are right about that strongman, I ve read about that too...any other idea?

Primo is popular for females, more-so bodybuilders rather than athletes as far as I know though.

Problem is, primo is faked a lot too. :(

Safest bet - nutrition, sleep, maybe some creatine. But beyond that, finding a source you can trust is pretty important regardless of what pills you're popping or what you're injecting. So that opens the door again for anavar, primobolan, SUPER LOW DOSE test even.

You are right about that strongman, I ve read about that too...any other idea?

No really, as I dont know much about females taking anabolics. I've always just heard that Var is a good oral for females and also you can buy a test kit to see if the Var is real. labmax

what about Eq? up endurance and strength. do females run it?

this is all a risk.

there is good var out there that is legit, even real pharmade var I saw for quite a big chunk of change if you gotta have name brand.

for my wife I buy the best quality I cam find and dosed no more than 20mg. 10mg is the best because it's easier to half the pill. (pressed pills no caps for her)

ask around about how they get so big.. somepeople like to tell you all about there gear and cycles

Last edited:
Thanks for all your replies. Its thge first time i heard about EQ (I guess the full name is Boldenone since i google it to know what it was). Its also the first time I heard about a test kit to see if the roids are legit. I wish i had someone to ask about it, but where I live in Eueope the level its quite low and I dont think anyone takes anything over here.

What about t-bol instead of var? Ive heard some female figure competitors swear by it.

Thanks! can you give me more information about it? how are the side effects? the main reason I like anavar its couse the side effects are low in females and it would give me strenght without getting me very big, which would make me a better crossfitter I assume. The main problem, however, its getting a legit source.

ask around about how they get so big.. somepeople like to tell you all about there gear and cycles

I like this advice. Make friends.., same as you would here. It is a bit of a culture mentality once you plunge into the world of AAS. Some will lie to you, but eventually someone will tell you the truth because someone eventually had to let them in on the dirty little secret. Definitely don't start asking about steroids. Just tell them that you've peaked and can no longer make the progress you desire. How did they overcome such hurdles?

I like this advice. Make friends.., same as you would here. It is a bit of a culture mentality once you plunge into the world of AAS. Some will lie to you, but eventually someone will tell you the truth because someone eventually had to let them in on the dirty little secret. Definitely don't start asking about steroids. Just tell them that you've peaked and can no longer make the progress you desire. How did they overcome such hurdles?

I wish it was that easy. I live in an small village and I dont see other strong competitors often. Only in the competitions, and there the level of friendship its not as hight to ask this type of questions. But ill try next time!

I wish it was that easy. I live in an small village and I dont see other strong competitors often. Only in the competitions, and there the level of friendship its not as hight to ask this type of questions. But ill try next time!

I see where that could be challenging for you :Pat:

Generally, 10mgs/ED for 6-8 weeks is a great Anavar cycle. Most women don't need to go past this amount. After several cycles you could maybe bump up to 15mgs/ED but that would be the max I would recommend for the average woman. 20mgs/ED and up are meant for the female pro bodybuilder.

Anavar has a 9 hour half-life, so @10mgs/ED, you would take half of it in the morning and then the other half 9 hours later. Also, Time "ON"=Time "OFF" for every cycle. You should also take "NAC" at least while you're "ON" to help with the mild liver toxicity from Anavar.

the problem with Var is its faked a lot because the raw material is pricey, so if you get some Var it could be some other steroid that would show up on a test.

not entirely true. var is faked alot yes. but not because the raws are pricey. its cheap as fvck...

Generally, 10mgs/ED for 6-8 weeks is a great Anavar cycle. Most women don't need to go past this amount. After several cycles you could maybe bump up to 15mgs/ED but that would be the max I would recommend for the average woman. 20mgs/ED and up are meant for the female pro bodybuilder.

it varies from female to female. 20mg is def not for pros. they take shitloads more then that. if you want to run a cycle run var @ 10mg a day for 10 weeks. if you have no side effect next cycle you can bump to 20mg or even 30mg all dependent on side effect. if you run 10mg for a few weeks and dont get any sides dont think "oh sweet no sides i can bump it up" cuz they will come on hard and fast. run a full cycle @ 10 - 15mg and youl know how you fair.

Tbol is also good. if you can handle 30mg of var you can handle 30mg of tbol with the same or less sides.

low dose testosterone is good too. im talking in the 20 - 30mg a week range. if your one that doesnt experience many sides you can go to 50mg a week. i wouldnt go any higher then that tho and i wouldnt stack test with var or tbol. one is enough. testosterone will not make you look like a man like the pro bodybuilders. they take doses higher then most men on this forum so dont worry about people saying that it will turn you into a man.

Back