Steroids and crossfit for female atletes

I have never gotten fake var, never had to worry about it being pricey, and it is great for cross fit for a man or a woman, and I guarantee that is what most of those women use. This is merely my experience and my opinion. What is stayed above about it being faked, and expensive is also true.

Gear is huge in crossfit circles. Just looking at how hard and dry those women stay year round...Not that a woman can't get their naturally, but maintaining that level of muscularity and leanness and training intensity it's pretty much a given. Even with insane nutrition, the insane amounts of volume put a toll on anyone's body.

Simple becouse its not that easy, since most information online for women and steroids its about bodybuilding. And in crossfit you need to mantein your stamina and other thingsl, not just look perfect.

it varies from female to female. 20mg is def not for pros. they take shitloads more then that. if you want to run a cycle run var @ 10mg a day for 10 weeks. if you have no side effect next cycle you can bump to 20mg or even 30mg all dependent on side effect. if you run 10mg for a few weeks and dont get any sides dont think "oh sweet no sides i can bump it up" cuz they will come on hard and fast. run a full cycle @ 10 - 15mg and youl know how you fair.

Tbol is also good. if you can handle 30mg of var you can handle 30mg of tbol with the same or less sides.

low dose testosterone is good too. im talking in the 20 - 30mg a week range. if your one that doesnt experience many sides you can go to 50mg a week. i wouldnt go any higher then that tho and i wouldnt stack test with var or tbol. one is enough. testosterone will not make you look like a man like the pro bodybuilders. they take doses higher then most men on this forum so dont worry about people saying that it will turn you into a man.

Thanks a lot! Ill have a look on this, So far, im gonna start with anavar, Im, however planning to start taking 5mg, and move up from there!

Maybe head over to the female section (guys provide advice over there too) and you may be able to find someone who is in your same boat who has experimented with different compounds.

Not that we don't want to help but most of the people on this part of the forum don't have experience with females and anabolics.

I know this a little old and restarted recently but I'm in crossfit and I take test/eq and I'm unbeatable where I live. One female friend there takes the same but a smaller amount. She told me she is taking 100mg of Test and 200mg of EQ every week. She is def the most dominate chick there and seems very healthy but I don't like delving too much into peoples lives on that issue but it may be a place to start if you haven't found what you like yet.

Thanks for all replies! ill keep you posted, I bought anavar from balkal pharmaceuticals, a company from moldovia. The pills are 10mg each. I will start taking 5mg daily and move from there. However I wont start the cycle till April/ May. Some things like testosterone sounds scarier than anavar, but I guess it is becouse im a woman and I fear masculinization effects.

Maybe head over to the female section (guys provide advice over there too) and you may be able to find someone who is in your same boat who has experimented with different compounds.

Not that we don't want to help but most of the people on this part of the forum don't have experience with females and anabolics.

Thanks! Ill ask someone to move this there!

Gear is huge in crossfit circles. Just looking at how hard and dry those women stay year round...Not that a woman can't get their naturally, but maintaining that level of muscularity and leanness and training intensity it's pretty much a given. Even with insane nutrition, the insane amounts of volume put a toll on anyone's body.

I would claim it's impossible given most women have a menstrual cycle, and/or take birth control. I just don't see women having 8 abs and an Adonis belt being 100% natural, especially if they can hold onto it 365.

With proper nutrition, genetics and training, women can attain a very impressive physique. Yeah the 8 pack with the extreme strength etc is a stretch to claim natural.

where do you get it from?

Im not even sure if I'm allowed to ask this but I'm new to this site and very interested in taking var. I've done quite a bit of research on it and found that it is duplicated very often. Do you or anyone else know where I can get the real stuff?

I have never gotten fake var, never had to worry about it being pricey, and it is great for cross fit for a man or a woman, and I guarantee that is what most of those women use. This is merely my experience and my opinion. What is stayed above about it being faked, and expensive is also true.

I have also been given the advice to start using low dose var, and am also a crossfiter ! I was told it would make me hard and increase my strength and pumps. However, I was also advised by others that it's not good for me, unless I'm planning on competition. Using it only to cut up. Lol so I'm still in limbo of trying or not to try. From what I understand.

I'm a female and ran aVar cycle and I mainly do CrossFit and Olympic lifting. The gains were awesome everything went up for me including stamina

Here were some of my before and afters ( all 1RM )

Squat 165-->225
Deadlift 185-->290
Clean 110-->150

and a bunch of other little things. I had just started crossfit (but not new to working out) 2 months before my first cycle. I'd recommend it! And if you wanna start competing and getting all into drugs tests and what not, thats a different story lol

Tbol is awesome...used it many times (no side effects)...Used var before but it was quite obvious it was fake.

I'm a female and ran aVar cycle and I mainly do CrossFit and Olympic lifting. The gains were awesome everything went up for me including stamina

Here were some of my before and afters ( all 1RM )

Squat 165-->225
Deadlift 185-->290
Clean 110-->150

and a bunch of other little things. I had just started crossfit (but not new to working out) 2 months before my first cycle. I'd recommend it! And if you wanna start competing and getting all into drugs tests and what not, thats a different story lol

Dude just randomly saw that post about clitoradick......oh my fucking god!!busting up laughing still! New phrase to me but that ones is def one I'll be using lmfao funny ass shit!! :'''D

Back