steroids and football

Hey I'm 21 years old and play college football. I am an offensive linemen and am currently beginning a new season and have started a cycle of d-bol 50mg a day orals. I have taken a cycle before but only in the off season. My main concern is that I don't drop dead in the middle of a practice/game with a heart attack. I probably sound like a retard but I am kind of a hypochondriac and want to make sure that the chances of this happening are small. I just got a physical and blood pressure and heart rate are both perfect despite my size. Any helpful opinions on the subject would be appreciated.

what doses are you taking?

dbol can cause you to bloat and hold extra water, effecting your blood pressure.

keep the dose moderate and the cycle length limited, good nutrition, regular blood pressure checks and you should be fine.

I am taking 50 mg a day.

I am not all that concerned about losing it when I stop...this cycle should last me to the end or close to the end of the season and I don't have the money to be blowing on other roids to stack it with.

dbol only is fine with the right nutrition and pct. with everything in place you should only lose the water.

you should be concerned about losing gains, as you're putting your body through stress and possible permanent changes which will be for no reason if you lose it all in the end.

steroids aren't an overnight quick fix that you can take like supplements from the store.

dbol can be taxing on the liver, so you shouldn't stay on too long.

I have already done a cycle of d-bol before and it worked really well for me. I ate right and did a post cycle therapy (pct) and I kept my gains. I was just wondering if the high intensity practices would be strenuous on my heart. When I took the cycle before it was during post season and worked hard in the gym but nothing as taxing as football practice or a game.

If you die of heart failure, then it is because you've got a defective heart, not because of the gear.

Regardless, monitor your blood pressure. Not while in practice but when you have been idle or whatever. Take your blood pressure at the grocery or drug store or get a Omron BP cuff for home. If your BP is high, then get some blood pressure meds from your physician.

Hey bro, D-bol will cause you to retain water, it will work well for recovery and over all size. Keep you blood pressure in check and since it's an oral I would say take some type of liver support (liv 52 or something similar)

Take milk thistle for the liver for sure. Watch your blood pressure closely, there are some vitamens that will help keep it in check maybe pick some up. I dont like dbol cuz it fucks with my blood pressure and gives me bloody noses when i get real active, so just be careful and you should be alright.

Back