Steroids Cycle D1 athlete NFL aspirations.

I'm done going back and forth with you. I put my Input in to help the op. I'm not coming in here talking about my past athletic experiences or how much I lift or how big I am. Lol that's what bothers me about you guys.

Good luck to you op. Hope you make it

It should bother you if it's a lie not if it is used to garner credibility. I have real life friends on here lying won't do much for my friendships. Also, in my life I have spent years talking to the big guys to become one of them. I help people period. I share my knowledge openly. If you don't like it sorry man but facts are facts. When those pics I posted of me and my completely shredded wife show up I expect an acknowledgement.

Just wanted to comment on the NPP suggestion. While it is a great compound, stay away from nandrolone when you may face drug testing. Nandrolone stays detectible for a very long time.

P.S. I am banning Luda after I make this post.

Just wanted to comment on the NPP suggestion. While it is a great compound, stay away from nandrolone when you may face drug testing. Nandrolone stays detectible for a very long time.

P.S. I am banning Luda after I make this post.

So you let people say stuff like eat a dick slide? Lol just curious on how fair that looks

So you let people say stuff like eat a dick slide? Lol just curious on how fair that looks

So you don't distinguish a difference when someone instigates something? Or look at their overall contributions to the forum? Bigkit as been a member since 2006 and has contributed a lot here. Besides, who told you life is fair?

Lol 6'4 to be a corner? Do you even watch football? There are tons of cb and wr under 6'4. Qb at 5'11? Safety at 180? Your an idiot. He's a corner back

receiver at 6'4 not corner.. 4.5 40 he is not a corner.. d ends run that speed and he is def not a d1 corner..

he os a safety

Mike Evans (WR)
HT: 6'5" WT: 231LBS.
POSITION: WR
SCHOOL: Texas A&M
ARM LENGTH: 35 1/8"

COMBINE STATS
40 YARD DASH: 4.53 SEC
BENCH PRESS: 12 REPS
VERTICAL JUMP: 37.0 INCH
3 CONE DRILL: 7.08 SEC
20 YARD SHUTTLE: 4.26 SEC
60 YARD SHUTTLE: 11.58 SEC

Kyle Fuller (CB)
HT: 6'0" WT: 190LBS.
POSITION: CB
SCHOOL: Virginia Tech
ARM LENGTH: 32 7/8"
HANDS: 9 3/8"

40 YARD DASH: 4.49 SEC
VERTICAL JUMP: 38.5 INCH
BROAD JUMP: 128.0 INCH
3 CONE DRILL: 6.90 SEC
20 YARD SHUTTLE: 4.19 SEC

Both first rounders. Both look like they bench around 300 lbs. both can jump and are in the 4.5 range. I wonder if our guy on this board is one of these guys...

I'm joking but it is pretty obvious the freaks everyone thinks are just plain don't really exist. For the most part some of the old crazy workouts were hand held and probably exaggerated.

As far as this guy goes he has a decent chance to get a little freakier. I'm not saying first rounder but he could elevate his draft status.

All he has to do is run fast and the stupid fucking raiders will draft him. Lol

Last edited:
Mike Evans (WR)
HT: 6'5" WT: 231LBS.
POSITION: WR
SCHOOL: Texas A&M
ARM LENGTH: 35 1/8"

COMBINE STATS
40 YARD DASH: 4.53 SEC
VERTICAL JUMP: 37.0 INCH
3 CONE DRILL: 7.08 SEC
20 YARD SHUTTLE: 4.26 SEC
60 YARD SHUTTLE: 11.58 SEC

Kyle Fuller (CB)
HT: 6'0" WT: 190LBS.
POSITION: CB
SCHOOL: Virginia Tech
ARM LENGTH: 32 7/8"
HANDS: 9 3/8"

40 YARD DASH: 4.49 SEC
VERTICAL JUMP: 38.5 INCH
BROAD JUMP: 128.0 INCH
3 CONE DRILL: 6.90 SEC
20 YARD SHUTTLE: 4.19 SEC

Both first rounders. Both look like they bench around 300 lbs. both can jump and are in the 4.5 range. I wonder if our guy on this board is one of these guys...

I'm joking but it is pretty obvious the freaks everyone thinks are just plain don't really exist. For the most part some of the old crazy workouts were hand held and probably exaggerated.

As far as this guy goes he has a decent chance to get a little freakier. I'm not saying first rounder but he could elevate his draft status.

All he has to do is run fast and the stupid fucking raiders will draft him. Lol

OP still has one more season at D1.

I know. I was just saying he isn't that far if at all athletically from these 2 guys. 1 receiver and 1 cornerback. Both projected 1st round draft picks.

not trying to argue but fuller plays faster than he times according to nfl.com because 4.5 is slow for a corner and he has intangibles like route recognition..

he will go first or second round.. he is not a nobrainer by any stretch.

the receiver is 6'5 like i said

Back