Steroids in thailand

albert_86

hello, i am living in pattaya and i go every week to bangkok
do anyone knows any friendly pharmacy easy to buy winstrol,deca,susta and primo and dianabol
thanks

chain of pharmacy are property of England, but don't if they follow the law of thailand ( which are unknown for me) or for internationnal law, then prescription free...

hello, i am living in pattaya and i go every week to bangkok
do anyone knows any friendly pharmacy easy to buy winstrol,deca,susta and primo and dianabol
thanks

I loved Pattaya I had the time of my life there! How do you like walking street? Hehehehe. I live in Phuket now. You can legally purchase any steroid you want over the counter here in Thailand. I advise you to compare prices at multiple pharmacies in Pattaya as the price for the exact same steroid fluctuates from one pharmacy to the next. Be careful of counterfeit product.
I bought 20 ampules of Depot Testosterone Enanthate and it was fake. Not real testosterone at all. It was from a German lab. I think I paid 1,500 baht for that.

Try to find an English speaking pharmacist who went through the 5 year Thai Pharmacy School Program. They are very knowledgeable and can order any steroid from any lab you want and sell it to you.

The Thai Danabol is good, very strong, I made enormous strength and mass gains on it (water retention). March Pharmaceuticals in Bangkok. 500 10 mg tabs, blue heart shaped pills. I paid 1,500 baht.

The Arimidex I have seems to be working good. MedTech. 30 1mg tabs. Round, pink pills. I paid 3,200 baht. Expensive stuff.

I am using Unigen Life Sciences Depo-Test enanthate 10 ml vial 1,200 baht Test-Comp 250 sustanon 10 ml vial 1,200 baht and Nandro 250 nandrolone decanoate 10 ml vial 2,200 baht. The deca is a lot more expensive. I feel that Unigen Labs is good stuff and I verified the batch numbers online.

The Nolvadex-D seems to be good stuff. AstraZeneca UK. 30 20mg tabs. I paid 1,500 baht.

Say are you going to that gym on Walking Street? I saw some big dudes cruising around in there.

Good luck and fuck every Thai girl you can!

Hello. I got a question that I would be very happy if you could answer.

I was in Thailand and went to a real doctor he brought me Anavar (yellow tablets), he also gave me milk Thistle for the liver. I have got ADHD and problems concentration so I forgot what MG he said they where, how can i find out? (Anavar is always almost 5-10 mg, if im correct)?

He also gave me small white pills that are small with 5 small edges (not round). I forgot what they where for but if i remember correctly he said for liver/muscle. What can it be?

PIcture Pictures, PIcture Images, PIcture Photos, PIcture Videos - Image - TinyPic - gratis vrdtjnst fr bilder, foton och video

ImageShack® - Online Media Hosting

Hello. I got a question that I would be very happy if you could answer.

I was in Thailand and went to a real doctor he brought me Anavar (yellow tablets), he also gave me milk Thistle for the liver. I have got ADHD and problems concentration so I forgot what MG he said they where, how can i find out? (Anavar is always almost 5-10 mg, if im correct)?

He also gave me small white pills that are small with 5 small edges (not round). I forgot what they where for but if i remember correctly he said for liver/muscle. What can it be?

PIcture Pictures, PIcture Images, PIcture Photos, PIcture Videos - Image - TinyPic - gratis vrdtjnst fr bilder, foton och video

What were your symptoms? Why did the doctor give you steroids?

I just wanted some anavar, pretty harmless and decent effect.

Mine looks something like this but yellow.

The white ones looks like that but in (dont know the word in english) but 5 square? like a star if you understand.

Last edited by a moderator:
I think the anavar here is 2.5 mg or 5 mg dose. So far all the injectable test I have used has been bunk....lots of fake shit here in Thailand. I know the Danabol is real. Ur anavar may not even be real just so u know.

sorry to hijack but thaisexgirls, could you advise on any location in bkk that sells legit dianabol? i am heading there next month and have been searching online, everyone says the pharmacies there sell but when i went 3 months ago, i went thru 7 pharmacies, non of them carry..

i speak fluent thai so i am quite sure i was asking for the right stuff.. i also read that the recent crackdown on bkk roid factories has been ehavy.. wonder if you know the AAS scene in bkk now..

THAISEXGIRLS: just wondering if u can help, just got back from phuket and bought some meditech somatropin, labeled as "somatrope" with a little registered symbol next to the name.

my question is do u know if its legit, i could only find one post on some forum which said stay away from meditech, so i am a little concerend.

hope u are able to help.

Hey THAISEXGIRLS was the fake test the Testopian amps or the Rotexmedica? Was the unigen test fake? I was thinking about ordering from a Thai source but not anymore because there are to many fakes there. Just like I never order anything from India because its like a 90% chance it will be fake coming from those countries.

Last edited:
I've been to Pattaya myself. Worldwide Go-Go, Marilyn's, and the Soapy Palace were my favorite places. Can't say much for gear there.

I got meditech hgh from phuket and it says somatrope and made in germany on the side of the box. Im having joint stiffness but hard to tell if its fake or not.

How much more expensive is gear in phuket compared to bangkok? Im about to make a gear shopping trip but i much prefer phuket for its beaches.

I loved Pattaya I had the time of my life there! How do you like walking street? Hehehehe. I live in Phuket now. You can legally purchase any steroid you want over the counter here in Thailand. I advise you to compare prices at multiple pharmacies in Pattaya as the price for the exact same steroid fluctuates from one pharmacy to the next. Be careful of counterfeit product.
I bought 20 ampules of Depot Testosterone Enanthate and it was fake. Not real testosterone at all. It was from a German lab. I think I paid 1,500 baht for that.

Try to find an English speaking pharmacist who went through the 5 year Thai Pharmacy School Program. They are very knowledgeable and can order any steroid from any lab you want and sell it to you.

The Thai Danabol is good, very strong, I made enormous strength and mass gains on it (water retention). March Pharmaceuticals in Bangkok. 500 10 mg tabs, blue heart shaped pills. I paid 1,500 baht.

The Arimidex I have seems to be working good. MedTech. 30 1mg tabs. Round, pink pills. I paid 3,200 baht. Expensive stuff.

I am using Unigen Life Sciences Depo-Test enanthate 10 ml vial 1,200 baht Test-Comp 250 sustanon 10 ml vial 1,200 baht and Nandro 250 nandrolone decanoate 10 ml vial 2,200 baht. The deca is a lot more expensive. I feel that Unigen Labs is good stuff and I verified the batch numbers online.

The Nolvadex-D seems to be good stuff. AstraZeneca UK. 30 20mg tabs. I paid 1,500 baht.

Say are you going to that gym on Walking Street? I saw some big dudes cruising around in there.

^^^ cant believe you guys are paying this much for test-e. in my country it cost half of this. but not much choice of roids available..but i buy my test-e from the pharmacy (otc) and its legit..you dont get fakes here. same with nolvadex (astra zenika)..very cheap.

^^^ cant believe you guys are paying this much for test-e. in my country it cost half of this. but not much choice of roids available..but i buy my test-e (testoviron depot,germany) from the pharmacy (otc) and its legit..you dont get fakes here. same with nolvadex (astra zenika),clomid etc..very cheap....arimidex is expensive though :(

Back