Steroids in the testicle?

BrianP

FUCKING total ASSHAT
Deleted for stupidity and you mat get banned for asking?

Last edited by a moderator:
No, Dude ya gotta inject it into the sac. You can store alot of gear that way & the body will release it over time. So fill that fucker up with 10-20ml.

Just when I think the dumbest question of all time has already been asked.....some shit like this comes along.

Jesus H. Whoppner!!

hahhaa, really??? i dont think id wanna tangle with someone that could do that, give it a whirl, lemme know how it works for ya. sounds like a great idea, it makes sense, you gotta replace your natural loss when cycling. i say DO IT!! F.Y.I, if you "plugged" D-bol, there is actually a higher bioavailability rate of absorbtion. if you wanted to maximize your dosage vs. pinning it, vs. oral, up the rear is the way to go. there are actually alot of pain meds and such that are in suppository form. If havin things in your ass is for you, then go for it. I think I would offset the loss orally just by takin an extra.. I used to do exctacy, and what ever girl I was with, I used to stick a triple stack up her ole cornhole if I could talk em into it. they loved that ole "colon rollin" lol

I WAS just kidding. about shootin in the nutz. the bioavailability rate, I wasnt. that is a fact. and yes, I used to stick X up girls asses. somehow they thought that during sex, that allowed them to try to tamper with mine. DONT THINK SO.

Pinning in testicles? No man,the best way is to pinn directly into the brain in the hypothalamus or try in the heart.This way it goes into the blood stream right away.LOL

You mean that for the last 2 years I should not have been pokin my sac? Somebody could have helped a brotha out before now and saved me alot of pain!

Back