Steroids on the Plane Part 2

thetopdog

I made a thread a few days ago about how I'll have to travel across the Canada/US border and want to bring my gear with me. You guys had a few good suggestions, but I found what I think is the best suggestion on another board.

Somebody suggested I just preload the syringes, remove the pins, and carry them on my person. They won't get detected by a metal detector since there will be no pins attached, and the syringes are just plastic. I'll only need 4 max, so I'm just planning on taping them to my dick (they will fit, don't ask me how I know this), there's no way anybody's ever going to find them there

Sounds like a good plan to me, what do you guys think?

LiftTillIDie said:
you could probably get away with them in your pocket

I probably could, but they usually ask you to take everything out of your pockets before you go through the scanner, so I just want to be extra safe. I've been back and forth from the US to Canada about 30 times and they've never patted me down so there's absolutely no way they would find anything taped to my crotch

There's 0% chance of the plastic syringes setting off that detector, right?

LiftTillIDie said:
I can't think of any reasons they would set it off. You should be in the clear.

Thanks a lot bro, I can't think of any reason either, but I'm pretty paranoid

One last question. Do I need to cover the end of the syringes somehow? Since there won't be a pin in there, there's just a small open hole at the end of the syringe, and I don't want to contaminate my gear

Covering the hole with something is a good idea but what to cover it with I'm not sure. You'll have to hold for someone with better knowledge of medical equipment.

Vennom96 said:
What are you gonna do about the pins?

I'll either just buy some pins when I get back to Canada (I think you can get them over the counter there) or just put some in my checked baggage, they're not illegal to have on their own. I just don't want them in my carry on since they would draw unwatned attention

"I think you can get them over the counter there" yea
if you do tape them to your dick, when they search you wouldn't they be able to feel it or notice something while going up your leg? (like a small boner)
i say this becasue last summer the dude hand searched me then used the metal detector

why didnt you just go to cvs buy a small thing of insulin, peel the lable off and put it on your bottle and put it in your luggage.

or mail it ahead of time to a friend/ family.

I suppose that would work, but those things are pretty long with the plunger pulled out and could cause some problems walking. You can use the plastic inserts they sell/provide with syringes with no needles that screw onto the top just like a needle, but are a closed top clear plastic piece. I really don't see it being more risky (possibly even safer) to conceal them really well in your check on bags. I've had mine searched when I had mine stashed within my toilitries and never discovered. I just get those plastic toothbrush holders sold for travel/storage at Walgreens or Rite-
Aid or wherever. Put the filled syringe in their with the needle removed so they fit, and conceal that in another secure location. Trust me, I can't imagine it would be a very pleasant trip across the border / through security with filled syringes dangling between my crotch. If not just for the nerve factor, then the sheer uncomfort that walking with multiple 6-8 in. plastic tubes taped around my dick. BTW, if you do go that route, I would tape them up together (if more than 2, split into 2 bundles one for each leg) with duct tape, and then tape those unto my inner hams as far up as possible. Then go with some heavy/lumpy baggy pants and that should conceal them well enough without the possibility of them falling out as you sweat crossing. Trust me that's not fun as I've had that experience at the Mex border.

border authorities rarely have the ability to conduct a chemical test of a non-narcotic substance (and nowadays, explosives). if nug customs inspector sees plastic syringes filled with unmarked fluid, he will simply ask you, "what's this". to which you reply with something other than an illegal substance. so long as you hold your ground, and you aren't perceived as a royal dick, then chances are very good that customs nug will let you walk. otherwise, he'll seize it, and (if only for personal use) send your ass a hefty fine along with entering your name into the blacklist computer for ever.

i would never tape something to the body. in a pinch, you can't quickly remove it and toss it. pocket, carry on or check in are better. and don't hide the shit like you're hiding it. if an inspector opens a toothbrush holder to find something other than a toothbrush, he will assume you are smuggling the unknown item.

if it were me, i'd go with a pair of thick cords (pants), and place a max of 4 syringes in my pockets, along with some tissue, but no coins or other metal.

to keep sterility you'd have to cover syringes with a sterile top. Why not just use an unlabeled sterile vial?

tape them to your legs or chest...or put the gear in a brown vial with a B-12 label on it...I doubt they would test it in this case. Then just put the vial in your checked luggage.

I wear a decent size rolex when going thru the sensor and it never goes off. I'm not sure a little vial taped under your sack would do anything either. I put two boxes of Sten (that's all they had) under my balls untaped and wore whitey tighties to hold them in. You'd be surprised how much room there is under your sack.

Your gonna risk all that for 4 syringes.. What are you running.... I"d shoot it all before you left... You will have unstable bloodlevels but you wont go to JAiL!!!!

drk_diggler said:
Your gonna risk all that for 4 syringes.. What are you running.... I"d shoot it all before you left... You will have unstable bloodlevels but you wont go to JAiL!!!!
truth

Back