Still brewin

BigRonWannabee

Just made up some EQ at 450mg/ml, some test enanthate at 350mg/ml, and some prop at 125mg/ml. I used grapeseed oil this time around, although I was tempted to get some walnut. My local grocery store just started carrying a whole bunch of handy oils. Peanut, grapeseed, walnut, etc. Next few batches will be in walnut.

Anyone else been brewing recently?

btw, PB... how long do you think it would take to make 10g Winstrol (winny) using the water based method with a slow titration?

also whats the word on peg400 & Winstrol (winny)? Will it hold @ 100mg/ml?

I just bought some more Cyp and EQ cause PB said I was being a pussy with my doses!!LOL

I am alos getting some Tren next week so I will get to brewing in the middle of next week. Finally jumped on the bandwagon.

DougoeFre5h said:
Just made up some EQ at 450mg/ml, some test enanthate at 350mg/ml, and some prop at 125mg/ml. I used grapeseed oil this time around, although I was tempted to get some walnut. My local grocery store just started carrying a whole bunch of handy oils. Peanut, grapeseed, walnut, etc. Next few batches will be in walnut.

Anyone else been brewing recently?

btw, PB... how long do you think it would take to make 10g Winstrol (winny) using the water based method with a slow titration?

also whats the word on peg400 & Winstrol (winny)? Will it hold @ 100mg/ml?

how about trying a shot of that eq and let me know how it feels. i was gonna open up the lab tomorrow and make some 500. I been off the eq for several weeks now and i want to add it back . i really like that stuff.

maybe an hour on 100ml of water based version. the dripping is what eats up the time. try a trial run on a 20 first. it may be worth the trouble. you can still filter all 10g first.

i have been going 2% ba and 15% bb with peg lately and it is holding, the straight peg was not holding after about 3 days. but thats this batch of powder, the next may be differnt. my last batch held fine with no ba/bb.

Re: Re: Still brewin

pullinbig said:
how about trying a shot of that eq and let me know how it feels. i was gonna open up the lab tomorrow and make some 500. I been off the eq for several weeks now and i want to add it back . i really like that stuff.

maybe an hour on 100ml of water based version. the dripping is what eats up the time. try a trial run on a 20 first. it may be worth the trouble. you can still filter all 10g first.

i have been going 2% ba and 15% bb with peg lately and it is holding, the straight peg was not holding after about 3 days. but thats this batch of powder, the next may be differnt. my last batch held fine with no ba/bb.
Ill try out the eq in t-minus 1 week when my cycle starts.

Alright PB...my girlfriend is hiding from me....im all tested up....fed ex me ur daughter....thanks

Doug... i finished my enan 400mg... made it to 450 to be safe... shot it with some deca 300... no pain
you know how i roll :)

Gymphreak, honestly... what do you want for that chick in your avatar? ive got gear out the wazoo!
where you at? i'll fly out... hook me up with one date! you got cycles for life!
:D

panteracfh said:
Doug... i finished my enan 400mg... made it to 450 to be safe... shot it with some deca 300... no pain
you know how i roll :)

Gymphreak, honestly... what do you want for that chick in your avatar? ive got gear out the wazoo!
where you at? i'll fly out... hook me up with one date! you got cycles for life!
:D
Awesome...we all know AA gear is top notch. Thats good to hear, cuz i just shot:
125mg prop (125mg/ml)
525mg enan (350mg/ml)
300mg deca (300mg/ml)
:40oz: :40oz:
Im really hoping itl be painless.
I made the prop @ 2%ba, 22%bb.
Ill let you bros know how much this hurts.

DougoeFre5h said:
Awesome...we all know AA gear is top notch. Thats good to hear, cuz i just shot:
125mg prop (125mg/ml)
525mg enan (350mg/ml)
300mg deca (300mg/ml)

So much for waiting a week!!

Glad to see things are moving along

I am whipping up 500mg/ml TE, ND and EQ this week.

I have used more solvents in the past, but will try the TE w/ 2% ba and 5%bb, same for the ND and no bb in the EQ.

I am curious about the pain issue w/ the eq and test @ 500mg/ml. As long as it is no more painful than some props out there, I don't mind.

gymphreak said:
Alright PB...my girlfriend is hiding from me....im all tested up....fed ex me ur daughter....thanks

you girly is down here wit me. damn she sho is sweet. thanks bro.

ld50 said:
Glad to see things are moving along

I am whipping up 500mg/ml TE, ND and EQ this week.

I have used more solvents in the past, but will try the TE w/ 2% ba and 5%bb, same for the ND and no bb in the EQ.

I am curious about the pain issue w/ the eq and test @ 500mg/ml. As long as it is no more painful than some props out there, I don't mind.

you wont need the bb in the t enan or the deca. course you knew that. why you gonna use the bb if i may ask?

pullinbig said:
you wont need the bb in the t enan or the deca. course you knew that. why you gonna use the bb if i may ask?

It is just insurance for the test at 500mg/ml. I may avoid it all to gether with the ND.

DougoeFre5h said:
125mg prop (125mg/ml)
525mg enan (350mg/ml)
300mg deca (300mg/ml)

Id like to know how that prop feels.

I had Winstrol (winny) at 100mg/ml in peg400 and it crashes after about a week. I shot one cc and it was pretty much painless, just wish it would hold. I been taking it orally at 100mg/day, i just shake it up draw and drink, tastes like ass but im used to it.

Im thinking about making some tren/prop soon at 100/100 or maybe 100/150. Anyone try making this with 2% BA and 20+%BB? Wondering if it'll hold.

Back