Puyol's low BA and BB recipes

Puyol

Hey guys what's up, haven't posted in a very long timee, been brewing ever since.

I read that BA and BB tax the liver, and if you're pinning +3ccm ED of gear at standard 2% BA 20%BB things can get ugly for you in a couple years.

So anyway I've tried and succeeded and failed at some recipes and I'm gonna show you some

NPP(100mg/ml)
2% BA
7% BB
Complete with grapeseed oil
I use the displacement as the same for Test phenil-propionate, 1g displaces .885ml
Could crash after a while, but just reheat and you're good.
Use 10%BB and never worry about crashing.

Test E(250mg/ml) and EQ(600mg/ml)
2% BA
0% BB
That's right, both compounds require zero BB to dissolve, and BA is just there for sterility.
BA can go up to 4% if you were dirty in your making, and makes a the solution a little smoother too
Bear in mind that since EQ is liquid at room temperature, you could just inject pure raw EQ with BA and reach nearly 1,000mg/ml!!!
I went up to 600mg/ml of EQ, oil is very thick but I didn't notice any overwhelming pip so far
Displacement for
test e = 1g displaces .943ml
EQ = 1g displaces .948ml

Trean ace and masteron
2% BA
10% BB
Tren goes a little cloudy, doesn't stay as clear as when you use 20% BB but it's still gtg.
1g tren ace displaces .848ml
1g mast prop displaces .935ml

This week I'm gonna brew some deca nad test p for the first time, I'll update here on the results.

Thanks for reading!

Good post, mate!

By the way, just thought I chime in on the Tren A. It can be brewed at 100mg/ml without BB as well :D.

wow really? definitely gonna try it and uptade as soon as the batch is done, thanks bro!

If you have any other low bb/ba recipes feel free to post them here too!

cheers

wow really? definitely gonna try it and uptade as soon as the batch is done, thanks bro!

If you have any other low bb/ba recipes feel free to post them here too!

cheers

You're welcome mate.

Yep, it works for Tren A.

Here are a list of additional compounds that can be done without BB:

Deca (200mg/ml or higher)
Test C (200mg/ml or higher)
Test P (100mg/ml) - might crash after a week, but will go back into solution with some heating.

Tren A (100mg/ml)
Tren E (100mg/ml or higher)

Winstrol (50mg/ml) - oil base.

20ml @ 50mg/ml

1. Use 1g of Winstrol (Stano)
2. 0.4ml of BA (2% BA)
3. Mix them together in a glass beaker
4. Fill the beaker with oil (GSO or Canola) until the total volume reads 20ml

5. Use a microwave oven and heat for 4-5 minutes. (Gas oven won't be hot enough)

Be sure the beaker is not completely covered, so the pressure doesn't build up. Swirl till powder dissolved (when the white powder is gone). If it's not completely dissolved, heat again for 2-3 minutes.​

Very cool man, thanks fo the tips and the recipe!

I already heard that test cyp and deca could be brewed without BB but I've never tried them personally so I didn't want to spead info I had not done it myself.

Adding something too for those who don't know, a buddy told me tren ace can go up to 200mg/ml and mast prop up to 150mg/ml with 4% BA 20% BB.

Very cool man, thanks fo the tips and the recipe!

I already heard that test cyp and deca could be brewed without BB but I've never tried them personally so I didn't want to spead info I had not done it myself.

Adding something too for those who don't know, a buddy told me tren ace can go up to 200mg/ml and mast prop up to 150mg/ml with 4% BA 20% BB.

Glad to be of help, mate.

About the Tren Ace, you can make it at 200mg/ml without any BB. It will be thick like a syrup, but you can warm it and make it flow pretty smoothly every time you pin.

Also, I forgot to mention this brewing strategy/trick to prevent crystallization/crashing: Brewing multiple compounds together in a mix.

For example, let's say Test P at 100mg/ml crashes. To prevent this, you can brew a mix of Test P and another compound (let's say Tren A). When there are multiple compounds, the hormones tend to not crash, even at higher concentration.

Blend name: Test P--Tren A blend 200

Test P: 100mg
Tren A: 100mg

Recipe for 10ml:

* 1g Test P
* 1g Tren A
* 0.2ml BA (2%)

* mix the above together, then add grape seed oil or canola oil till the volume reads 10.
* Heat, filter, and you're done

News?

Come on Puyol, did u die? I need more help with this.
I already make tren ace at 110mg with BA 1,5% and BB 10%, and it okay for months, but to tren become crystal clear need to mix the solvents after mixed put in heat really fast only for solubilize fast, after that put oil pre-heated at 70C.

Come on Puyol, did u die? I need more help with this.
I already make tren ace at 110mg with BA 1,5% and BB 10%, and it okay for months, but to tren become crystal clear need to mix the solvents after mixed put in heat really fast only for solubilize fast, after that put oil pre-heated at 70C.

Didnt understand your question bro

Didnt understand your question bro

Forget that Puyol, your tren ace recipe help me alot, now i made it cristal clear.

Can u help me with NPP 200mg?
Maybe BA 2% BB 20% will hold, is 2x BB that u said need.

And another question, my Test E, was painful and Fever(a little bit) in all body. All good powders, and only Test E, do that, i made with only 2% BA.
What was going wrong????
Or Good Test E, is painful?

Back