Still brewin

DougoeFre5h said:
Awesome...we all know AA gear is top notch. Thats good to hear, cuz i just shot:
125mg prop (125mg/ml)
525mg enan (350mg/ml)
300mg deca (300mg/ml)
:40oz: :40oz:
Im really hoping itl be painless.
I made the prop @ 2%ba, 22%bb.
Ill let you bros know how much this hurts.
It is in fact pain-free.

For anyone who makes prop... go with high bb, low ba. No pain like my old 3/9 ratio and the new stuff is higher mg/ml also.

NYCEE said:
Id like to know how that prop feels.

I had Winstrol (winny) at 100mg/ml in peg400 and it crashes after about a week. I shot one cc and it was pretty much painless, just wish it would hold. I been taking it orally at 100mg/day, i just shake it up draw and drink, tastes like ass but im used to it.

Im thinking about making some tren/prop soon at 100/100 or maybe 100/150. Anyone try making this with 2% BA and 20+%BB? Wondering if it'll hold.

you used to tasting ass? i hope its the old lady's and not yours. :D

pullinbig said:
you used to tasting ass? i hope its the old lady's and not yours. :D

You always seem to easily pick any hint of perversion from a post. :D
Nice to hear that prop is painless.
Anyone think i can get tren/prop to hold at 100/150 with 1%BA and 22%BB?
I need to reup on tren powder soon to try this out.

BB @ 22% doesn't cause any pain? i was under the impression from some people that anything over 15% can cause some pain??

pullinbig said:
you not gonna try the tren enan?

Im not sure. I like short esters because they work quickly, but i also like less shots per week. So it's either ill make a tren/test enan mix at like 250/250 if it's possible or ill try makind tren ace/prop at 100/150.

ive heard that as long as the BA % is low, the BB can be skyhigh and still be painless....am i wrong? apparently not according to duggyboi

DougoeFre5h said:
Whats up with the madine/RJH8541/gymphreak/unknown gf of gymphreak love quadrangle?

Damn. Hey gymmy, that's what we coulda labeled the video.... if we made one!!

The Fuck Quadrangle!!

LOL thatd be awesome bro! Too bad we got caught up in the moment with the women to think of it....

yeah RJH and I wanted to kick it, so we decided to meet up in chigago....he brought madine and Lynds went with me...
good times...

DougE, if your looking for details, it will blow your mind.

Believe me, there is nothing like watching two girls go at it while you bang em, but to watch two chics like Madine and Lyns, that's a whole nother story!!!:3some: :69: :3some:

Damn is there no smilie for a 4sum!!

phreak was fillin me in on the situation, and all I have to say is that shit is fuckin awesome. RJH im sending you pics as soon as I find a girl who is down with swingin. Next time...video tape it damnit. I have some of my best work on tape, and Im more than willing to swap files.

haha Theres nuttin like a good ol foursome while the chicks are watchin! Remember the rooftop pool RJH? damn, that was one heck of a interestin 3 am adventure!!

Back