Stopping after one pin? Test E 300mg shot

ivgotmilk

I have researched AAS for around 1.5 years and finally decided to take the plunge. Been lifting for 4 years now and strength has slowed down alot and likewise with my size.

I have :

Test E 20ml @ 300mg/ml
Dbol 100 x 10mg

Aromasin 40x 25mg
Clomid 40 x50mg
Nolva 50x20mg
HCG 2 x 5000iu w/2ml bac water

I had planned my cycle fully out. And everything timed correctly. HCG 3 weeks in, PCT 2 weeks after last pin etc.

I pinned 1ml into my glute at the correct spot today at 4pm. Heated the oil and aspirated. I wiped the top of my vial and the injection site with 2 separate alcohol swabs.

I wasn't nervous in the slightest about the needle, but was more nervous at the fact I was actually moving to the dark side.
I stood there with the needle in my ass thinking, what the fuck are you doing dude, this is some serious shit. But I kept a cool head aspirated and shot it all in. Took the needle out and there was no blood. Then I noticed a little drop of blood at the base of the syringe.

In the last 4 hours i've been debating whether or not this whole thing is for me. I'm not a huge fan of needles, but injecting wasn't a huge problem either. My friend has told me if I know what I'm doing then keep doing it.

I know I should have decided if I was ready BEFORE I pinned, and I thought I was! But after this injection I don't know if this is for me yet.

What's the protocol here? Start my PCT as planned in 2 weeks? Can I run the dbol during these 2 weeks due to the 4 hour half life?

I want to train at least another 5 years natty and really focus on my diet.

i was a bit like that for a moment, cept i had an injury and was given by doc, then went on my own with it.
yes you can just stop from one pin. dont take anything, just stop and give yourself a few weeks to be 100%. i norm rec just stop if its only been a pin or two, if more i rec a mini PCT for the hell of it as it may help.
give yourself the rest of the week to think about it.
I hate pinning myself, now i do it for life weekly... (might be every 2-3 months once i workout my hrt with test undec ester)

So just 2 weeks and i'll run a mini pct? What should i do for that?? Why not run Dbol if my natty T is already gonna be suppressed?

you cant get a little bit pregnant, either you want to do it or not, you can still step back now after just 1 pin and get back to natty until your ready to take the plunge.

So just 2 weeks and i'll run a mini pct? What should i do for that?? Why not run Dbol if my natty T is already gonna be suppressed?

more dbol or aas = likely more shutdown and more recovery needed... dont push it to 2 weeks, dont add more stuff, just stop now. you will get nothing out of 1 week or 3 weeks other than a hormonal roller coaster to come back from.
either do a 12 to 14 week cycle or stop it and think about all of this.
if you are unsure then i rec just stopping now, dont take any other steroid.
as for a mini pct. 2-3 weeks of clomid and/or nolvadex is good. or just run a full pct of 4-5 weeks, but likely a couple weeks is more than enough in this situation. also start the pct a week or two after last shot (for teste, as it varies for other aas/esters)

I get your reasoning and respect you're more knowledgeable than me in this area of information - but how can one get "more shutdown" ? Surely if you're shutdown, you're shutdown? How would Dianabol shut you down differently from exogenous testosterone would? It's half life suggests it wouldn't have much if any more impact than what's already done. I can understand how adding a longer Ester ontop could be more problematic however.

I'm not going to do this obviously and take your advice, but I am curious to see what the answer is.

On a side note, my workout tonight was amazing and my mood today has been great. I don't know if it's placebo or if the serum levels do start to go up within 24 hours but I definitely feel different today.

dude, you contradicting yourself here . you say you don't want to continue pinning the testosterone cause you decided not to go to the dark side yet and to train natty for several more years . and at the same time now your trying to argue and justify that you should just take the Dbol being your shut down for a few weeks anyways . WTF !!

throw it all in the trash and go natty if your not going to go to the dark side , don't play around with any of it; if you still tempted, then man up do the cycle you already planned. stop playing mental games with yourself

Last edited:
dude, you contradicting yourself here . you say you don't want to continue pinning the testosterone cause you decided not to go to the dark side yet and to train natty for several more years . and at the same time now your trying to argue and justify that you should just take the Dbol being your shut down for a few weeks anyways . WTF !!

throw it all in the trash and go natty if your not going to go to the dark side , don't play around with any of it; if you still tempted, then man up do the cycle you already planned. stoo playing mental games with yourself

I would have liked this twice but it wouldn't let me....

throw it all in the trash and go natty if your not going to go to the dark side , don't play around with any of it; if you still tempted, then man up do the cycle you already planned. stoo playing mental games with yourself

He's not scared of going to the dark side lol he's done 1 pin and he's shitting himself and realised this is not a game he's scared blind Freddy can see that haha

throw it all in the trash and go natty if your not going to go to the dark side , don't play around with any of it; if you still tempted, then man up do the cycle you already planned. stop playing mental games with yourself

Did you read the rest of this thread? I'm not going to get into an argument, but if you read further past this post, I told him I was obviously going to take his advice, but had a genuine question which has yet to be answered about how AAS can shut you down differently.

I feel as though everyone is willing to jump on the high horse when it comes to whether or not to use AAS. I seem to be getting flamed for "shitting myself" rather than offering to answer the questions I have... but then ignore some of my other questions. Yes Blakey, you're brave for not being scared of sticking a needle in your ass or running AAS. Could you act a bit more mature... Stop letting your ego get in the way of offering actual advice.

Never did I once say I was going to run Dbol after my first pin. I asked why Dbol can't be run for the duration of being shutdown. Well, I actually asked 2 questions here (#1 how long i should wait to do mini pct #2 what a mini pct consists of and #3 the dbol question) , but 2 out of the 3 were ignored and you played on the assumption that I'm being ignorant and not willing to "Go all in".

Last edited:
I was scared the first few pins man you just got to get through that you thought about this you bought the gear you had your first pin your already half way there just follow it through don't over think it

You can't just run the d bol because while your natty test is shutdown /supressed from the test you injected the d bol will keep you shut down the pin you had will ware off and you still be supressing your natty test with the d bol if you want to stop stop it all now and pct or keep going and do what you were going to
It's daunting at first you will get over it

Last edited:
Why are you even asking about running dbol if you just said you want to train natty for another 5 years? Dbol is not natty..so why are you even inquiring?

Thanks blakey for the response I get you now.

Milton - I decided to keep at it as I've already started. Might aswell get into it before I get out of it.

Did my second pin in the opposite glute on the friday (First pin was monday but hadn't decided by thursday if I was going to continue).

Like I said before, I'm not scared of doing the injections, my hand was completely steady and I was totally relaxed the second time round, I did it in the morning before work. It's just the stigma of injecting yourself that fucks with me but i think i'm over that now. Same as before, the pip came around 36 hours after the pin and seems to last 24 hours then completely subsides!

This is day 7 since first pin and have been taking 20mg/ day of Dbol with a few days off due to still being undecided. Still no weight increase but strength is up slightly.

To be honest I avoided coming on here because I thought I was just going to get flamed in this thread but I'm glad to see now I'm being offered good advice. Thanks guys. Should I make a cycle log?

Last edited:
Yes, make a cycle log. A log of first time cycle is always really helpful to to others. And if you run into any trouble the vets will be more easily able to offer advice if they see everything you have done on a timeline.

Another option if you are having cold feet is just to run the cycle but to lower the doseage. Like for example to do 200mg of the Test-E on Monday and another 200mg on Thursday.

Or maybe even 150mg per shot (Since you have a 300mg/ML vial). I mean at 150mg per injection i think your chances of bad side effects are a very, very low probability. I dont know how big you are but especially if you are 180lb or less that this may be a good option for you.

A d def save the Dianabol for your 2nd cycle. You already have cold feet and Dianabol is definitely something to cause worry to a beginner.

Yes, make a cycle log. A log of first time cycle is always really helpful to to others. And if you run into any trouble the vets will be more easily able to offer advice if they see everything you have done on a timeline.

Another option if you are having cold feet is just to run the cycle but to lower the doseage. Like for example to do 200mg of the Test-E on Monday and another 200mg on Thursday.

Or maybe even 150mg per shot (Since you have a 300mg/ML vial). I mean at 150mg per injection i think your chances of bad side effects are a very, very low probability. I dont know how big you are but especially if you are 180lb or less that this may be a good option for you.

A d def save the Dianabol for your 2nd cycle. You already have cold feet and Dianabol is definitely something to cause worry to a beginner.

I appreciate your advice about running a lower dose and dropping the oral, but I'm now committed to go all in and feel I have a fairly large understanding of what I'm doing.

I know Dbol is notorious for aromatisation which will raise Estrogen quite substantially so I have aromasin for that. I've taken Dbol on it's own for a cycle last year (with no test base... I know) so now how my body responds to it. Other than lower back pumps I didn't get any negative sides from it at 40mg ED. So running a lower dose of it with Test E for the first 4 weeks should be alot easier to gauge what's doing what in my body.

HCG starts 250iu x 2 / week at beginning of week 3.

I get your reasoning and respect you're more knowledgeable than me in this area of information - but how can one get "more shutdown" ? Surely if you're shutdown, you're shutdown? How would Dianabol shut you down differently from exogenous testosterone would? It's half life suggests it wouldn't have much if any more impact than what's already done. I can understand how adding a longer Ester ontop could be more problematic however.

I'm not going to do this obviously and take your advice, but I am curious to see what the answer is.

On a side note, my workout tonight was amazing and my mood today has been great. I don't know if it's placebo or if the serum levels do start to go up within 24 hours but I definitely feel different today.
although its true long ester could also cause issue, not all compounds are the same. and shut down doesnt mean total shutdown... most are never totally shut down on cycle IMO. NPP (fast acting deca) will cause more shutdown than even dbol or teste and npp is fast acting.
pretty much think of it like this:
your partially shutdown on test cycle. add deca or more aas (or stay on very long cycle) and you lean towards even more shutdown, specially with certain steroids like deca and tren which seem to shut people down harder and more fully, plus the metabolites linger more than say testp or teste = harder recovery in most cases IMO

when someone says "im shutdown from a cycle" there could be a whole spectrum of levels of shutdown and it doesnt necessarily mean they are totally shutdown.

Last edited:
Back