Stopping after one pin? Test E 300mg shot

Welcome to the board :wavey:

I have read your entire thread and I have one concern here. By what your Q's and comments have been it tells me you are lacking a lot of education concerning the safe as possible use of AAS.

I am not bashing you but IMOP you lack much knowledge and the needle fear is ridiculous.
I have written so many times about aspiration and that is NOT needed. It is a waste of time that you have the needle tip inside your flesh wiggling around causing PIP in many cases.

Again do some research about this. Listen you are coming in to your veins at a right angle, perpendicular. You will cut through veins and capillaries but no harm. Yu can bleed a lot or not at all. You will not be able to keep the needle inside the vein for any length of time to inject more then a tiny , miniscule drop in which will not harm you.

I'll be very redundant to the forum here..... Been doing IM injections since 1980 and I have never aspirated. In all my BB career I have never come across a person that injected into their vein. IV and mainline shooters have a hard time staying in a vein. So please read up and save yourself some PIP in the long n short run.

Last edited:
Alright well today was my third injection and I've got to say I was actually looking forward to doing it. Everything went smooth and it was all done in 2 minutes. I like to put the vial two thirds submerged in warm water and it makes it really runny. Then I push 1ml of air in and draw into a 21g 1.5" - the oil pulls so easily. Then I draw in some air to clear whatever is in the needle and swap to a 25g 1", and plunge the oil up until a small drip comes out the end. Then just push it into my sterelized spot. It's like a rush for me and I really enjoy the process now!

Back