STORE WIDE 30% OFF!! No codes or minimums needed!

RUI-products

Official Sponsor
So as some of you might have seen us mention beforehand, we were doing some tech work for our shop which all went very well, but we did have a few hours of down time while updating our system and to make up for ANYONE who might have noticed this or was trying to place an order, we want to make it up to them.

How?

WITH A STORE WIDE 30% off sale!

Never have we left one of our customers feeling less then fully satisfied with our service.

This is what we strive for, GREAT pricing AND happy customers.

So from now until end of tomorrow (11:59pm CST) you have a chance to save 30% off EVERYTHING at the shop.

Click the link Welcome to RUI-Products.com!

*NO code needed!
*NO minimum required!

Just a little thank you to our customers. :)

ENJOY!

RUI

Oh Great I just ordered last week and didnt get any discount.

BTW never do express shipping with these guys EVER. I was douped in to paying $35 for express shipping. I ordered on Sunday morning AM. I Didn't get the package until Wednesday which made me pissed because it was an emergency I paid that much i should of got it on tuesday.

Oh Great I just ordered last week and didnt get any discount.

Mannymendoza, shoot me a PM with your order number. There is no reason you shouldn't have gotten a discount last week? Did an error occur when you were checking out? The store has been marked down 15% since March 1st, and each day i've put out a daily promocode...PLEASE lmk, I'm MORE than happy to look into that for you.

mannymendoza said:
BTW never do express shipping with these guys EVER. I was douped in to paying $35 for express shipping. I ordered on Sunday morning AM. I Didn't get the package until Wednesday which made me pissed because it was an emergency I paid that much i should of got it on tuesday.

You ordered Sunday, and got it Wednesday!? Sound the alarms........ C'mon, bro. I'm sorry it didn't get to you sooner, especially if it was an emergency order, but that wasn't my fault. It got to you well within the window that USPS gives for Express Shipping (1-2 days) plus time for us to process it. If you ordered Sunday, that means it was processed AND shipped Monday, since we are out of the office on Sunday (as stated directly on the site). Shipped on Monday to your house Wednesday. Sounds like Express to me......

RUI

Last edited:
Hello Bros,

First post long time reader and lurking on the forums for a while just educating myself. Been checking out your site over at RUI and really digging the pricing with the 30% off. I know its vague for a reason on the site, but how are your SERMS taken? orally? and do they come with a oral syringe?

Thinking of making my order, just curious on the dosage and intake.

Thanks!

Hello Bros,

First post long time reader and lurking on the forums for a while just educating myself. Been checking out your site over at RUI and really digging the pricing with the 30% off. I know its vague for a reason on the site, but how are your SERMS taken? orally? and do they come with a oral syringe?

Thinking of making my order, just curious on the dosage and intake.

Thanks!

Our products are for research only and not human consumption.

If located in the US, then we give you a syringe to administer orally. We do not send a syringe with our international orders to help with getting through customs.

For $35 bucks express should be overnight shipping. not two day shipping.

Maybe you guys should change to UPS or Fedex.

Overnight shipping on fedex is like $10 bucks.

USPS priority is 2-3 shipping.

while express is known to be overnight or else it wouldnt be charged so much.

Maybe i should have done priority and saved $25 bucks would of got it in the same time

https://usps.com/ship/priority-mail.htm?
Features

* Delivery within 2 days in most cases
* Free Package Pickup***8482;*
* Includes Delivery Confirmation when you ship online
* Saturday delivery** and residential delivery at no extra cost

https://usps.com/ship/express-mail.htm?
Features

* Overnight delivery to most U.S. locations
* Money-back guarantee*
* Free Package Pickup***8482;** service at your door
* Includes signature proof of delivery and delivery status information with our Track & Confirm tool

Back