Storing powders

Eze

What's the best way to store powders (Winny, TestEnan, TrenEnan)? I am looking at placing an order and was wondering what precautions I should take when storing them.

I'd agree with the dessicator packs, and I don't know for sure, but i'd think refrigeration would extend the potency.

Easto said:
Should I just convert it all to injectable ASAP?

I wouldn't, depending on how much you have. I'd make up a cycle's worth at a time. Store the rest.
I think the dry, refrigerated powder will last a LONG time. The converted oil stuff probably (and I'm making an assumption here based on expiration dates, etc.) starts to slowly deteriorate in quality from the time it's mixed. You've got a lipid, an alcohol and benzene derivative, and a steroid hormone in the same solution. Gotta be some slow reactions going on there.
Anybody else?

Excuse me for my ignorance, but what's a dessicator pack? where may I find them? (hoping they are legal lol)

bigjay00 said:
Excuse me for my ignorance, but what's a dessicator pack? where may I find them? (hoping they are legal lol)

You know when you buy shoes or something and it has a little pack inside that says silica gel, dessicat and has a warning on it that says not to eat it. THat is what it is. It just absorbs moisture..

Back