storing reconstituted hcg

bronco944

Pro Bodybuilder
i was going to try the sat/sun 500 iu Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) idea lawnsavers been raving about. so what im wondering is, can i take a 10k iu Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) reconstitute it and store it in another sterile vial to draw out of? how long is the Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) good for once reconstituted? aproximately how much volume would 10k iu of Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) take up?

Volume depends on the amount of CCs you use. Im guessing it will be something like 10cc. Which gives you 1k iu per cc. As long as you keep it in the fridge, i would imagine it would be good for the whole cycle. I stored one for 6 weeks, and it didnt seem to lose any potency.

thanks bro. did you use the sterile water that came with it or bacterialstatic water? wich would be better?

Bacteriostatic Water is what the solution that comes with it is.
non-pyrogenic, sterile water. 0.9% Benzyl Alcohol ;)

sweet, thanks guys. im so psyched right now just got my first package of aas. i was jumpin up and down like a little kid on reccess. 3 days for intl. gotta love it

Jeez three days? Sounds like Canada intl not overseas. My intl guys take a good two weeks usually. Dirty Euros!

RoadHouse said:
Volume depends on the amount of CCs you use. Im guessing it will be something like 10cc. Which gives you 1k iu per cc. As long as you keep it in the fridge, i would imagine it would be good for the whole cycle. I stored one for 6 weeks, and it didnt seem to lose any potency.

This is exactly what I do, have also not noticed any decrease in potency.

Back