straight deca

moldytwig

Is doing a 10 week - 400mg / week deca cycle a bad thing to do?

I was advised to add test and clomid to the mix. Problem is I don't have any test, clomid or a reliable source.

Am I f@cked or what?

You can buy liquid research clomid. So you're fine, but I would never run deca alone, I enjoy sex.......

I would wait and see if you can come across some clomid at least. As for the Test, it's up to you but I would also see if I could get some of that to, if you cant then the Deca is going to shut you down pretty hard and possably give you "Deca Dick". If it was me I would hang aroun a while and make some friend's and read some more. You will eventually come across something.
Good Luck

Oh.. The Clomid is not mixed with the Deca, it is for post cycle.

Our old friend 2thick has done lots of deca only cycles and is one big fucker. He may be too ugly to get any pussy, so deca dick doesn't concern him...lol.
Really, not everyone is sexually impaired by deca.

Thanks stonecoldnto...

with liquid clomid do u ingest orally?

w/ 150 mg/ml ...what dosage do u recommend per week and for how long?

moldytwig said:
Thanks stonecoldnto...

with liquid clomid do u ingest orally?

w/ 150 mg/ml ...what dosage do u recommend per week and for how long?

Yes, it is an oral med.

Not sure I understand the second part of your question, but standard Clomid therapy looks like this;

Day 1 - 300 mg
Day 2 - 11 - 100 mg/day
Day 12 - 21 - 50 mg/day

thanks again stonecoldnto!!!

one last thing...when should one start the clomid ...i was told one week after cycle...

I would get clomid and proviron for the cycle. But I don't see the problem running it alone, if thats what ya want to do. I've done it and gained over 12lbs doing so at a dose half that spaced over like 12 weeks. Just make sure ya take in enough calories and protein because it is so mild of an AS.

But and what about the loss after the cycle?
If he takes only Deca he probaly will loose a big part of his gains, won't he?

PlocMonster said:
But and what about the loss after the cycle?
If he takes only Deca he probaly will loose a big part of his gains, won't he?

NO....well at least not if he follows a good post cycle recovery plan.

ironmaster said:
Our old friend 2thick has done lots of deca only cycles and is one big fucker. He may be too ugly to get any pussy, so deca dick doesn't concern him...lol.
Really, not everyone is sexually impaired by deca.

You bastard!!

There is not such thing as too ugly to get pussy!

ok it looks like my boy is gonna hook up some QV Enantat 250 (along with the deca).

Let's say for example a person has 1 - 50 ml bottle of Deca QV 200 and 1 - 50 ml bottle of QV Enantat and clomid. What is the best way to put it all together including post cycle? Thanks for the advice! This board rocks!

I'm sure I'll get flamed big time for this, but...

wouldn't some winstrol or even d-bol be a nice addition to a deca cycle? I've read some pretty good results from deca+winstrol.

Back