Strange phenomenon-Why does this happen ?

Gtrack

I have naturally high blood pressure.At 300 pounds my bp is 160/85-90 bpm.
When i take clenbuterol or ephedrine my blood pressure DROPS and my bpm INCREASE !!! With 20mcg clen it goes 135/75-110.

How about telling my doctor to prescribe his hypertension patients clenbuterol and see him freak out and pass out !!!

Why does this happen and what is better for the heart-less pressure or less bpm ?

Less pressure would be better for the heart from my own experience.

I was left with a resting heart rate of about 100 from a heart op to repair a split aorta, still hasn't come down much, but the doc said that as long as the pressure didn't go up then I'd live reasonably normally.

I have an unhealthy obsession with my blood pressure which is slowly getting out of control, lol.

maxwellg.

If your curious I'll tell you a bit about it then:

Not long ago I was involved in a car crash, I had multiple injuries and had to be cut from the wreckage by the Fire Service. The injuries included a split aorta, both lungs collapsed, cuts and abrasions.

I had a tracheostomy to help me breath, 14 hours of heart surgery to correct the aorta and 6 lung drains. I was in a coma on life support for 6 weeks. I was in the hospital for nearly 6 months.

I also contracted septicaemia while unconcious, which the doctors and surgeons thought was going to be the end.

However, with the help of a physio, who by the way is a true genius, I managed to get most of my life back.

I never thought it would happen to me, but if it ever happens to any of you, you'll have the will power to survive given the slightest chance.

maxwellg.

You wouldn't believe what you can achieve.

However I have to honestly say that if it hadn't been for the expertise of the physio (after the surgeons of course) I may have either given up or made a half arsed effort. So, look after your training partners guys, lol.

Thanks Makaveli.

maxwellg.

Back