Strap on sex question

Mongoose018

My wife has given me the go ahead to buy a strap on so she can fuck me in the ass as this is a big fantasy of mine.

She is quite shy but says she is willing to try it and told me to just go and pick one up, but she is not super into it.

So my question is which one should I get? There are so many, literally 100's. Does anyone here have experience with this or do any women own and can recommend one? My goal is to make sure she has a good time as well as me.

Any help or advice would be appreciated. Thanks in advance.

get the big black one, also get the little bag with the pump that expands to make things looser

There is a thin kind of stick called an 'anal intruder' I would start with that mate before you get plunged by a big strap on. I think i would scream if my girlfriend walked into the room with an 8" plastic cock wrapped round her ready to pump me!

Mongoose018 said:
My wife has given me the go ahead to buy a strap on so she can fuck me in the ass as this is a big fantasy of mine.

She is quite shy but says she is willing to try it and told me to just go and pick one up, but she is not super into it.

So my question is which one should I get? There are so many, literally 100's. Does anyone here have experience with this or do any women own and can recommend one? My goal is to make sure she has a good time as well as me.

Any help or advice would be appreciated. Thanks in advance.
this can not be serious, wtf?? you want to be sodmised bt a plastic cock LOL... a fantasy, who the fuck fantasies about being penetrated in the ass, that is my worst nightmare. TAKE PICs OF YOUR WIFE NAKED STRADELING THIS STRAP ON YOU SPEAK OF AND POST.

Don't bite more than you can chew... word of wisdom; start with the finger long-nail-shape-like kind, I recommend you try a string of marvels too. Good luck... I envy your wife you son of a gun. :Pump:

you could always shoot your wife, go to jail and get a variety for free

First you must post a pic of your wife. As we would like to see what woman shy or not would do this. Seriously. Post it up! some good ones as well.

stinky that is fucking funny.....it may be a big old stink job if you do not douch your ass and us a bunch of grease. It is one thing to get a little prostate tickle but man this dude has been into this for a while if he is that far into the fetish.
My question is is she going to do this in the doggy style or missionary with your legs spreed.

i am very sorry i read this thread!! :stickpoke what a bunch of flamers! i'm all for a slut tongueing my balloon knot or giving it a till while she's blowing me, but that shit crosses the line in my book!

Back