Strap on sex question

What The Fuck Is This. Honestly, Man I've Been Laughing For 10 Minutes Reading This Sick Shit. Why Don't You Just Go To A Gay Bar, Pick Up A Guy, Take Him Home, And Have Him Fuck You, B/c You Are An Official Fag For Wanting To Do This. But, That Being Said, It's Your Life Brother, And I'm Not Going To Tell You How To Live It. But Truly Sick Fucking Shit.

i jsut read on the stripper forum....those whores enjoy this? i think it would be fun to shit on a chics bed or shit on her by accident though

This is actually a very common fantasy, there are even clubs in Bangkok that specialize in it. Google "the eden club" in bangkok and "the hell club" in pattaya, thailand.

S.B.C

This is actually a very common fantasy, there are even clubs in Bangkok that specialize in it. Google "the eden club" in bangkok and "the hell club" in pattaya, thailand.

S.B.C

$564 gets you a VIP membership which includes the services of 10 ladies of your choice.

Pretty damn cheap really.

Dude, She is probably uncomfortable because you basically told her you are a homo. Get one that will fit in your mouth. No offense meant to others. Each his own. But this dude is borderline - soon to be totally gay. Feel bad for his wife.

What The Fuck Is This. Honestly, Man I've Been Laughing For 10 Minutes Reading This Sick Shit. Why Don't You Just Go To A Gay Bar, Pick Up A Guy, Take Him Home, And Have Him Fuck You, B/c You Are An Official Fag For Wanting To Do This. But, That Being Said, It's Your Life Brother, And I'm Not Going To Tell You How To Live It. But Truly Sick Fucking Shit.

Haha just when I stopped laughing this made me laugh again

white saint fucked me in my ass. I hope she cleaned her strap on before using it on me. i wonder if she put it in the dish washer first

WOW ... now I've read it all. I've heard of kinky and I have no problem with a man liking his women to arouse the dirt star with her tongue or finger (would never happen in my house), but to want your wife to strap on a cock and fuck you; that is over and above any fetish.

I feel for your wife. She probably is confused and will not like it because she will get nothing out of it. She can't feel the cock as it is not her own. She will probably be embarrassed. And she will be thinking of what the hell is going on and why is she doing this. And I for one cannot see any pleasure about being fucked in the ass unless I had some type of gay tendency. I'm not saying there is anything wrong with being gay if you are; but perhaps that is what you need to admit. Perhaps you should let you wife off the hook and not put her in this predicament. Guaranteed if you do and she dislikes it, you won't have to worry about putting photos up of your wife, she will be doing it and I'm sure plenty of guys will answer her call and won't even think about wanting her to fuck them in the ass.

One thing I've found is there are lines you don't want to cross; this is one of them.

The funniest part about this thread is the actually not even the subject matter, its all the homophobes.

lol

lol.

You know alot of people her joke around just to make fun of faggots and have a good time but some of these responses are so serious its funny.

to each his own. i'd never put anything in the but, but if it gets you off go for it

^^^That's the coolest, most open-minded thing I've heard you say so far on this board. I thought for sure you'd call the dude a homo or something.

I'm ficksin to gibs joo some green.

thanks. i've been with some freaky women, so nothing shocks me

Back