Sugar Bowl?????????????

SC got FUKED!!! Yea yea they have a weak Pac-10 Sch. which is debateable(sp?) but LSU's wasnt much better...

Bowl should be LSU vs. USC

When both LSU and SC lost, they had to claw their way back to the top but Ok. loses, and DONT win their Conf. and are still in the National Camp. game..?? WTF!

Ken said:
SC got FUKED!!! Yea yea they have a weak Pac-10 Sch. which is debateable(sp?) but LSU's wasnt much better...

Bowl should be LSU vs. USC

When both LSU and SC lost, they had to claw their way back to the top but Ok. loses, and DONT win their Conf. and are still in the National Camp. game..?? WTF!

I agree totally!!! I hope LSU beats Ok. worst than what Kansas St. beat them!!!! USC will definitely have their hands full with Michigan, I hope it turns out to be a great game!!!

I think USC will Lose to UMICH. Playoffs would have looked awesome for this situation. It would be

USC-----------|
Michigan ----------------winner------|
-----------champion
oklahoma---------------winner-------|
lsu-------------|

woulda been sweet

USC did get a raw deal, but if you had to pick between them and LSU, I think LSU deserved it more. LSU is in a tougher conference, and their loss was to Florida, while USC's loss was to Cal.

Buff,

If I could bring anyone else you know that I'd ask you and our little brother, but I'm not in position to do that.

So, if Michigan defeats USC and Oklahoma defeats LSU, then Oklahoma is definately #1? Or would the computer calculate that Michigan is #1? This computer has got to go!!!

the only reason usc is ranked #1 right now in the human polls is because they were the first of the 3 to lose. that is a completely stupid reason to rank teams higher and shows no objectivity at all. anyone that is really objective would understand the bcs poll got it right and corrected for the human mistakes.

usc played the weakest schedule, beat the fewest ranked teams, and lost to by far the worst team of the 3. when 3 teams have the same records, it should be about who you beat and who beat you, not when you were beat.

Whatever, I hate all 3 fucking teams but I do think that before they lost Oklahoma was the best team in the country. They just happened to lose on the wrong day, so it should definitely be USC vs LSU. The way everything worked out pissed me off b/c I was hoping to have FSU or Miami here in Phoenix for the Fiesta Bowl, but oh well....

Back