Suggestions for daily motivation?

wacoach

Hey guys. Wasn’t sure where the best sub forum was to start this thread, but wanted to ask. I guess the “psychology” forum (although seldom used) is the most appropriate.

Will you guys list your favorite/best methods of self-motivation? I am up for reading articles, books, listening to new music, podcasts, YouTube videos, etc. What gets you going to work out and go through life on a daily basis?

Listen to les brown on youtube.
Start there.
Law of attraction.
Success will not come to you, go find it.
Clear your mind from clouded negative stuff.

Then ask yourself this, if you were to die today wouldn't u want to accomplish all that needs to be done In success today before your death bed?

with that, live your life as if it's your last day.

Get working on your goals and stop dreaming it.

One of the ritches lands on earth is the cementary,
Why you may ask???.

Because that's were all dreams and success have died along with the people that could have done something far better in success but yet they took it to their grave.

U only have one life to live and it's short.
Like rocky would say " go out and get what your worth".
Now !!!

Last edited:
Btw I listen to tony Robins and les brown 5 minutes every day.
Then I focuse on successful bodybuilders on YouTube.
I also confind Knowledge here In Ology from all types of friends.

Last edited:
I used to listen to a lot of stuff from rich piana. I caught a lot of shit for it but I enjoyed it :)

He speaks on success in personal goals for bodybuilding and also success in money and business. He seemed to be in the right place at the right time but his logic is sound. Talks about prioritizing your goals and being successful by being willing to "do whatever it takes".

Theres a lot of motivational stuff out there but I enjoyed listening to his stuff for a while. He talks about working out, being successful in business, and about steroid usage and outside the box ways to "shock the body"

It's hard to get used to listening to him cuz hes a little extreme in his thoughts but I found that listening made me try new things and experience different successes.

What motivates me bro? For one a loving and affectionate woman to wake up to each morning.
A loving wife/gf.
aside from her, music is always in the background when im working, playing, studying, heck even sleeping soft and ambient sounds. There is so much noise in the world today its really hard to find a quiet place where you can feed your soul and do your thing and be the best that you can be.
there is lots of ambient music on youtube so give that a try, water sounds, soft rain sounds, beach waves lapping on the sand sounds, heck they even got busy bar, busy office etc sounds when you want to fake the gf out.
and last but not least, cooking good food each day highly motivates me and keeps me going on full all day and night long. The more i learn about cooking the better my diet is and the leaner i get.

Thanks guys. Mr. P, I will try Les Brown. I already listen to Robins some and even Rich Piana, Latestart. Casanova, I also read the Bible, although not nearly as much as I should. I recently got introduced to Jordan Peterson. Regardless of whether you like his views on religion and politics, he has some good shit about getting your shit together as a man.... if anyone here likes that stuff. Keep posting suggestions, if you will. I would even like links to your favorite videos or music on YouTube. I work with a lot of young high school age athletes... anytime I can play something for them that is “cool” wins me some points and trust. Thanks.

Hey guys. Wasn***8217;t sure where the best sub forum was to start this thread, but wanted to ask. I guess the ***8220;psychology***8221; forum (although seldom used) is the most appropriate.

Will you guys list your favorite/best methods of self-motivation? I am up for reading articles, books, listening to new music, podcasts, YouTube videos, etc. What gets you going to work out and go through life on a daily basis?
you want some daily motivation? boy do i got some for you brotherman!
lets start with the wifes nagging starting each morning at 6am on the nose. boy, i get no respect, last week i went into a bar and ordered a drink with the bartender i told him to surprise me, he showed me a naked picture of my wife.,. but i tell you what when my wife does have sex she screams,,,, especially when i walk in on her!
i get no respect. how about 4 kids and 3 foster kids that my wife just had to take in out of pity.
oh and did i mention my wifes grandmother and grandpop who are both basically deaf and yell every word that they say.
back to my wifes nagging a out the electric, mortgage, 4 cars payments, university, and every other bill imaginable,

Jocko Willink also has some talks that at least for me, provided motivation in times when I was tempted to piss my time away on BS. He is like a retired Navy Seal badass of some sort.

Back