New Ology Forum - Psychology and Steroids

dialtone

Hello everyone,
I wanted to announce the new forum here at steroidology - Psychology and Steroids under the clinic forums. We have created this forum to give members a place to discuss the many psychological and behavioral issues associated with steroid use and bodybuilding.

Please post all issues related to emotions, moods, stress, motivation, libido, relationships, depression and all related topics in this forum.

I will be overseeing the forum and I will provide guidance that I have gained through learning about psychology and steroids for roughly a decade now.

Steroidology is the first and only board that has a forum like this...just another way that ology stays the best place for steroid users and bodybuilders to learn and find support.

Hello everyone,
I wanted to announce the new forum here at steroidology - Psychology and Steroids under the clinic forums. We have created this forum to give members a place to discuss the many psychological and behavioral issues associated with steroid use and bodybuilding.

Please post all issues related to emotions, moods, stress, motivation, libido, relationships, depression and all related topics in this forum.

I will be overseeing the forum and I will provide guidance that I have gained through learning about psychology and steroids for roughly a decade now.

Steroidology is the first and only board that has a forum like this...just another way that ology stays the best place for steroid users and bodybuilders to learn and find support.

Awesome! I look forward to ready through it. This is a truly great idea!

Back