Suggestions on this cycle...please!

cumbgym

Anybody have any comments about this cycle??

Pro Eq : 500 mg/week
Tes cyp: 500-750 mg/week
d-bol: 30-50 mg/day

How much can I expect to gain from this???

(Remembering that I am a rookie at all this, thanks!)

PS......Any suggestions on how to get off the cigarettes? I go on and off the nicotine patch and that only seems to make it worse! Any supplements or herbals that help???

pretty stiff cycle for a rook bro...........

dbol 25-30mg ed weeks 1-4
eq 400mg week 1-10
cyp 400mg/week 1-10

you could run test only and get away with it. this might not be a bad idea, just to see how you react to it.

peace I4L

The reason these guys jck up the doses is because a lot of boards flame them for wanting to start with a basic test just to see how they react. It's really not their fault but a lack of education from other boards.

cumbgym said:
Anybody have any comments about this cycle??

Pro Eq : 500 mg/week
Tes cyp: 500-750 mg/week
d-bol: 30-50 mg/day

How much can I expect to gain from this???

(Remembering that I am a rookie at all this, thanks!)

PS......Any suggestions on how to get off the cigarettes? I go on and off the nicotine patch and that only seems to make it worse! Any supplements or herbals that help???

Hmm...thats way to much juice for a rookie. I conisder myself as a rookie too when it goes to roids. And I will most likely do only 500mg testo for 10 weeks. I would recommend you to do the same.

If you mix it with too much shit you dont know what your body reacts good/bad at....
30-50mg d-bol is way too much....
I did 30mg ED on my first cycle and i couldnt handle it....so keep it simple with some Sustanon (sust) or prop. You will gain a lot on just that if this is your first cycle.

Cyp (or sustanon, or enanth) 500mg week 1-10 and
d-bol 25mg/day week 1-4 is all you need for a first one IMO.

Don't foret Nolvadex and Clomid.

if this is your first cycle you would do very well with a test only cycle.

10 weeks

400 or 500 mgs a week. split in 2 injections

dont forget your post cycle therapy

as for the smokes.

cold turkey is all that will get it done. the patch is such bullshit all it does is keep nicotine in your system.

i quit over 6 years ago. cold turkey was the only way to do it.
cold turkey brother. suck it up and get it done.

Brett_Weir said:
The reason these guys jck up the doses is because a lot of boards flame them for wanting to start with a basic test just to see how they react. It's really not their fault but a lack of education from other boards.

I think this is a reasonable statement.

Back