Summer Lean Bulk Blast - Low Test/High Tren & EQ... Input & Experiences wanted

STAUNCHED427

Elite Juicer
Summer Lean Bulk Blast - Low Test/High Tren & EQ... Input & Experiences wanted

Have been pondering a few ideas for this summers blast (I blast/cruise) and have came up with a few different stacks, but have settled on a classic Test/Tren/EQ blast and aiming for a lean bulk cycle. Have ran Tren before for a short time, so I know what I am in for in terms of mental sides but it will be my first time using EQ... I have always been anti-EQ and seen it as a weak steroid (which it is really), however willing to give it the chance and will be running the EQ for 16 weeks as it seems with the long ester this is when it really shines. I know I won't get to purely see what the EQ does for me alone, however there is always next winter for me to give it a run on it's own with a test base.

Just if anyone was interested, some of the other stacks I came up with were 750mg of Sustanon (total) pinned MWF OR 200mg Test/600mg Deca/400mg Masteron or 200mg Test/800mg EQ and of course Test/Tren/EQ.

Planned layout for the cycle is as follows...

I cruise on 200mg Test, so will be leaving that as a base, I much prefer to leave the test low and let the other compounds do their thing... I ran 250mg Test/500mg Deca and found it to be quite good (I then dropped the Deca, ran Tren E at 400mg per week and stopped it after 4 weeks...I felt it wasn't necessary which most would agree, however I did put a few kg of lean mass on with it even though my diet had slipped up a fair bit...(Females seem to be the biggest killer for diet for me lol).

Week 1-16 200mg Test E
Week 1-16 600mg EQ
Week 6-16 400mg Tren E

Reason for starting the Tren E at week 6 is too allow the EQ to build up first as I found Tren E gets to work by the end of week 2 for me, mentally and physically so the idea is for the EQ to start kicking (hopefully) around week 8 just as the Tren starts... 10 weeks of Tren is enough mentally and physically IMO. When I add the Tren in I will be going from 2x weekly injects to 3x weekly injects because of the volume of oil being pinned (totals to 6ml per week)... Most will say unnecessary but I have found and others have also agreed that regardless of ester length, more freqent injections = more stable blood levels and regardless with delts being in the rotation I like to go max 2CC at a time.

Goals for this blast, to finish up looking lean and vascular with some quality muscle gains... I am not interested in water weight for the summer that I get with test or deca, just looking to add some quality lean mass and hopefully not gain any or drop some body fat. I won't have a bar of orals either, will only touch them when it's competition time.

A lot of people who have run Test/Tren/EQ have run higher test with the EQ/Tren doses the same or higher... I personally do not think these dosages are anything ridiculous if someone mentions that. I am expecting some to say why bother with the EQ when your running something as strong as Tren... Well, the EQ is in there mainly for the boost in appetite to offset tren's appetite-suppressing effects... I will probably be getting blood drawn out if hematocrit gets out of hand. Yes yes, more hematocrit = more vascularity we know, as well as the effects on collagen synthesis (supposedly stronger than deca), because I wan't to give it a run and because it seems to be a good stack with tren. I would save a bit of $$ by dropping the EQ, but, I want to give it a shot.

Current stats, just to satisfy anyone's curiosity:

6 foot/220lbs (100kg), bodyfat I can't tell you but I would guestimte I am around 16-18%, hold a lot of fat over abs and chest which come through when flexed, lean everywhere else. I would love to find out my current bodyfat properly.

Anyway, curious to hear everyone's opinions on this stack and would love to hear anyone experience with this stack.

Cheers,
Staunched.

Last edited:
post up a pic if you want us to give opinions on bf%... or better yet send a few pics through to 3J and get his estimation. Your a big boy 100kg at 19\20! Solid work man! I was about the same weight at 6'2 at your age but fat as fuck! Around 18-20% bf. Glad I aint that fat anymore...

So is this going to be a log? or just looking for opinions?

Thanks Prince, yeah might post a pic up just to give people an idea of what I look like... Maybe.

It will be a log for sure, but I won't be starting until October so there is sometime yet. But yes, looking opinions also man!

Definitely keen to see this when you log it. And definitely post some pics up, 6 foot at 100kg is solid as.

Have been pondering a few ideas for this summers blast (I blast/cruise) and have came up with a few different stacks, but have settled on a classic Test/Tren/EQ blast and aiming for a lean bulk cycle. Have ran Tren before for a short time, so I know what I am in for in terms of mental sides but it will be my first time using EQ... I have always been anti-EQ and seen it as a weak steroid (which it is really), however willing to give it the chance and will be running the EQ for 16 weeks as it seems with the long ester this is when it really shines. I know I won't get to purely see what the EQ does for me alone, however there is always next winter for me to give it a run on it's own with a test base.

Just if anyone was interested, some of the other stacks I came up with were 750mg of Sustanon (total) pinned MWF OR 200mg Test/600mg Deca/400mg Masteron or 200mg Test/800mg EQ and of course Test/Tren/EQ.

Planned layout for the cycle is as follows...

I cruise on 200mg Test, so will be leaving that as a base, I much prefer to leave the test low and let the other compounds do their thing... I ran 250mg Test/500mg Deca and found it to be quite good (I then dropped the Deca, ran Tren E at 400mg per week and stopped it after 4 weeks...I felt it wasn't necessary which most would agree, however I did put a few kg of lean mass on with it even though my diet had slipped up a fair bit...(Females seem to be the biggest killer for diet for me lol).

Week 1-16 200mg Test E
Week 1-16 600mg EQ
Week 6-16 400mg Tren E

Reason for starting the Tren E at week 6 is too allow the EQ to build up first as I found Tren E gets to work by the end of week 2 for me, mentally and physically so the idea is for the EQ to start kicking (hopefully) around week 8 just as the Tren starts... 10 weeks of Tren is enough mentally and physically IMO. When I add the Tren in I will be going from 2x weekly injects to 3x weekly injects because of the volume of oil being pinned (totals to 6ml per week)... Most will say unnecessary but I have found and others have also agreed that regardless of ester length, more freqent injections = more stable blood levels and regardless with delts being in the rotation I like to go max 2CC at a time.

Goals for this blast, to finish up looking lean and vascular with some quality muscle gains... I am not interested in water weight for the summer that I get with test or deca, just looking to add some quality lean mass and hopefully not gain any or drop some body fat. I won't have a bar of orals either, will only touch them when it's competition time.

A lot of people who have run Test/Tren/EQ have run higher test with the EQ/Tren doses the same or higher... I personally do not think these dosages are anything ridiculous if someone mentions that. I am expecting some to say why bother with the EQ when your running something as strong as Tren... Well, the EQ is in there mainly for the boost in appetite to offset tren's appetite-suppressing effects... I will probably be getting blood drawn out if hematocrit gets out of hand. Yes yes, more hematocrit = more vascularity we know, as well as the effects on collagen synthesis (supposedly stronger than deca), because I wan't to give it a run and because it seems to be a good stack with tren. I would save a bit of $$ by dropping the EQ, but, I want to give it a shot.

Current stats, just to satisfy anyone's curiosity:

6 foot/220lbs (100kg), bodyfat I can't tell you but I would guestimte I am around 16-18%, hold a lot of fat over abs and chest which come through when flexed, lean everywhere else. I would love to find out my current bodyfat properly.

Anyway, curious to hear everyone's opinions on this stack and would love to hear anyone experience with this stack.

Cheers,
Staunched.

Funny u say tren supresses appetite, I find when I add in tren with my cruise dose at the same 200mg/week, my appetite increases hugely, I guess everyone is dif lol
Same deal as well just got done a 8 weeo tren blast, so gonna cruise till oct and run the stack u mentioned before, test, tren, deca, and see how that goes for my bulk this fall, goodluck bro

Thanks Prince, yeah might post a pic up just to give people an idea of what I look like... Maybe.

It will be a log for sure, but I won't be starting until October so there is sometime yet. But yes, looking opinions also man!

Def pumped for pics bro!, u know what u gotta do your a smart enough dude bro, now u just gotta incorporiate and be strict as fuck diet wise leaning down as low as possible bf wise, 10% bf frame would look awesome before u start this bulk this fall!, u can do it bra, disipline brother

Try to locate somebody that specializes in sports and nutrition, I am lucky enough where I buy my protein from they specialize in sport nutrition and have a great tool as well for bmi, and body fat scan, measures pretty much everything, over a $2000.00 machine and the scan is done within 10 min or less
The test was free for me , as I promote there business lol, but shouldnt cost that much
Another scan on july 15th, every month I get scanned, beats the guess work, but also use calipers and the standard tape measure theory as well once a week, just nice to kmow u are heading in the right direction
An idea, leaned down to 175lbs on my cruise dose on week 10 of my diet, week 12 added in tren at 150mg eod, and stayed around the same bf, and up to 195lbs as of today, tren alone works wonders if diet is spot on bro, my metabolism is in overdrive right now, thats the key, crank that metabolism to act like a fat burning furnance, nothing u dont already know tho, like I said your a smart guy, u now just need to figure out what works for u diet wise
Diet wise, I now incorporiate, low carb dieting ( refeeds) ( crutial), carb cycling, IF! Use all 3 depending on how my measurements play out on sunday on how I feel or look
For instance somedays exspecially these summer months where it is hot and sticky out I dont wanna eat in the morning so I will fast for 16 hours andnhave a 8 hour window to eat, and stick to that plan for the remander of he week

Last edited:
Back