Summer time. This is what we work so hard for

Lol I don't need that much for gains. I was running 75 ed. Can't say one of my bottles was bunk since I went to 100 when I started a new bottle. But 75-100 ed was a Huge difference

I could do 75 ed and run for longer. I get married in 9 weeks, and if I run 100 ed I'll be done 6 weeks before wedding. I just wana try and be recovered during wedding. Don't wana be an emotional bitch and don't wana be shut down bad

I ran a really long tren ace cycle. probably around 6 months. All was fine... Then around 4+ months after I stopped, I started having prolactin issues. Body is a finely tuned machine. Be careful with it.

So far I'm not all impressed with it.
Just about done with 4 weeks and have gone from 75 to 125 EOD. No sides, no sweats etc.
Strength is good, but that could just be the TestE.

So far I'm not all impressed with it.
Just about done with 4 weeks and have gone from 75 to 125 EOD. No sides, no sweats etc.
Strength is good, but that could just be the TestE.

Man that sucks, sorry to hear that. I'm sweating my ass off. Bad enough I feel like I need 3 or 4 showers a day.

Yea if your making gains be glad no sides. I sweat all the time like a who're in church. And not bring able to breath sucks. I feel like I'm outa shape but it's just the tren

Back