Sup brahs 18 years old and on a Test prop 100mg eod first cycle log

Never heard of "zyzz" before this topic.

But whoever have this fella as an idol, be it for his petite muscular figure, his fake tan, his perfectly groomed eyebrows, or for his general demeanor is NOT ready to start doing AAS. IMHO.

I feel sad for this dude. Nothing more to add.

hes dead

I'm gonna make shreddenbrah's pumped up pic my new avi. btw, that was post workout, on a nox booster, flexed so hard he shit himself

View attachment 548370

sup brahs,
6ft 3, 180lbs , 18 years old. 15% bf

currently on day 4 off the cycle doing it for 8 weeks.
injected twice so far left and right glute, doesnt hurt that much bit sore nothing to bad.

adex 0.5mg eod also

Heres a before photo on day 1 and ill upload one every 7 days.

on the other pic thats my goal for first cycle to get to (pic 4)for first cycle build a decent base put on size.

My goal by july is to get to pic 5

Last edited:
Never heard of "zyzz" before this topic.

But whoever have this fella as an idol, be it for his petite muscular figure, his fake tan, his perfectly groomed eyebrows, or for his general demeanor is NOT ready to start doing AAS. IMHO.

I feel sad for this dude. Nothing more to add.

I want those 18, okay I could only make it 12 minutes of my life back please. Is it me, or was this kid wearing makeup half the time? I do give him credit though - he wouldn't (as he stated) of had nearly as large of a following if he was a fat ass.

not another zyzz thread... zyzz is dead, he was an idiot who killed his body with aas and drug use. I can't think of a worse role-model for stupid ass kids nowadays... segway into, wait for it...

i would destroy zyzz in the octogon if he were still alive, no doubt.

Interesting. After having looked him up he was actually born in Russia(USSR to be exact) but is Australian decent, and in the vid claims he is American living in Detroit....weird.

Don't use steroids. Go get yourself some synthol and inject a 5 gallon bucket of it. It will solve your problems and all of ours.

OP, People like you make us teen lifters look very bad. You should put learning in the first place before doing anything.
And If you're a troll. No faith in humanity. I don't get how some people would waste their time for shit like this!

I'm gonna make shreddenbrah's pumped up pic my new avi. btw, that was post workout, on a nox booster, flexed so hard he shit himself

View attachment 548370

LOL at that picture.... i started lifting and then i found out zyzz and he was inspirational, i hoped that i could achieve his body, but as i started lifting, i quickly came to realize im only 5'7 and i look like a golem :p hes still fun to watch and i do like hitting the gym, but i wouldn't say i lift so i can be him or do things hes done

Interesting. After having looked him up he was actually born in Russia(USSR to be exact) but is Australian decent, and in the vid claims he is American living in Detroit....weird.

lmao the dude was a troll when he was saying hes from Detroit... either you didn't get it, or idk. but Yes everything he said is correct before.

Shreddedbrah, Like i'm 19 myself, I was a zyzz fan when he first escalated and I know where you're coming from...

but wtf man.
and already been shredded and huge, isn't that good?
live your own life, create your own legacy, and if you idolize zyzz so much, would you trade your body, at the cost of dying in a couple of years?

for everyone else: zyzz was simply a troll, funny guy, with an interesting persona,
he was dux of his school (highest score) and good with marketting.

Wow i needed a good laugh bahahahaha

ooberNoob why are you laughing? You just posted a thread saying you weigh 140 pounds.And that you want to run a Test E only cycle. Your prob look just like this kid if not smaller? Your just making fun of yourself if you make fun of this kid.

Haha yay troll stalker......yes I weigh 18 pounds less than him at 5'5. And I laugh because who would want to be zyzz or idolize him. I love you buddy!!

Back