Saturday, Jan. 10
Carolina at Rams -- 4:30 PM ET (FOX-TV) - Rams win 24 - 7
Denver at Patriots -- 8:15 PM ET (CBS-TV) - Patriots win 24 - 10
Sunday, January 11
Baltimore at Kansas City -- 1:00 PM ET (CBS-TV) - Baltimore win 24 - 20
GreenBay at Eagles -- 4:45 PM ET (FOX-TV) - Eagles win 14 - 10

Conference championships

Sunday, Jan. 18
3:00 p.m. ET -- AFC Championship (CBS) Ravens at Patriots - Patriots win 17 - 3 (Patriots D stifles wright, and Brady goes for 2 touchdowns to David Givens)

6:45 p.m. ET -- NFC Championship (FOX) Rams at Eagles - Rams win 21 - 7 (Archuletta causes 2 fumbles on Mcnabb, and Faulk Runs for a touchdown)

Super Bowl XXXVIII
Sunday, Feb. 1
6:25 p.m. ET -- Super Bowl XXXVIII (CBS) Rams VS. Patriots

Patriots win. ( The defense will cause turnovers, and Brady will once again get the SuperBown MVP nod on the rams)

(Extended future...)
Brady goes on to become the new age Joe Montana.
:D

BigSteveBunyon said:
Wild-card weekend
Saturday, Jan. 3
Titans at Ravens, 4:30 p.m. ET (ABC) - Ravens win 27 - 17
Cowboys at Panthers, 8 p.m. ET (ABC) - Panthers win 24-10

Sunday, Jan. 4
Seahawks at Packers -- 1 p.m. ET (FOX) - Packers win 20-10
Broncos at Colts -- 4:30 p.m. ET (CBS) - Broncos win 34 - 21

Divisional playoffs
Saturday, Jan. 10
Carolina at Rams -- 4:30 PM ET (FOX-TV) - Rams win 24 - 7
Denver at Patriots -- 8:15 PM ET (CBS-TV) - Patriots win 24 - 10
Sunday, January 11
Baltimore at Kansas City -- 1:00 PM ET (CBS-TV) - Baltimore win 24 - 20
GreenBay at Eagles -- 4:45 PM ET (FOX-TV) - Eagles win 14 - 10

Conference championships

Sunday, Jan. 18
3:00 p.m. ET -- AFC Championship (CBS) Ravens at Patriots - Patriots win 17 - 3 (Patriots D stifles wright, and Brady goes for 2 touchdowns to David Givens)

6:45 p.m. ET -- NFC Championship (FOX) Rams at Eagles - Rams win 21 - 7 (Archuletta causes 2 fumbles on Mcnabb, and Faulk Runs for a touchdown)

Super Bowl XXXVIII
Sunday, Feb. 1
6:25 p.m. ET -- Super Bowl XXXVIII (CBS) Rams VS. Patriots

Patriots win. ( The defense will cause turnovers, and Brady will once again get the SuperBown MVP nod on the rams)

(Extended future...)
Brady goes on to become the new age Joe Montana.
:D

looks good to me

Oh I hear ya. I just personally think that Manning is the best player in the game today and feel like he is definitely due to make some noise in the playoffs. I also like the way the Colts Special Teams is playing and this is probably the best Defence the Colts have had since Peyton has been there. If they beat Denver, they go into KC and I cant see the Chiefs D shutting him down. That, plus the fact that KC isnt exactly going into the playoffs "hot". They lost 3 of their last 6 games and are having some extra problems stopping the run.

Ill be honest, New England is a great pick to make the SuperBowl, they are as hot as you can get going into the playoffs. But there is somethign about the AFC and that 1st seed. Its almost like a curse these days. Plus, I figured I'd go against the grain ya know.

I am going to have to say Eagles VS. Patriots..

I know my boy Bruschi is gonna light some McNabb shit up that day too...

Wouldnt you agree Tednatas???

Ken said:
I am going to have to say Eagles VS. Patriots..

I know my boy Bruschi is gonna light some McNabb shit up that day too...

Wouldnt you agree Tednatas???

for sure. hell get an intercetion. he just hides behind the line. he is awesome.

16.jpg

seahawks vs. chiefs
haha just joking

something about greenbay screams superbowl to me though

packers colts

dbolme said:

something about greenbay screams superbowl to me though

Yea I would have to agree.. I do feel that Brett and the Packs have a little something watchin over them since B's Dad passed... Sitting in the stands of the Cardinal vs. Viking Game was history in the making... That was the most unbelievable 4th Quarter I have seen in quite some time...

tednatas said:
for sure. hell get an intercetion. he just hides behind the line. he is awesome.

Do you know where he played his College Ball..??

Same city as me.. I went to school with his wife and see them almost every time they come too Town.. :D Very Cool guy and his wife is pretty smokin too

yeah ken an auto would be awesome! cant wait to see rodney harrison destroy any qb in the playoffs.

Packers Titans. We will see though, the only time i have ever made a correct pick was Baltimore a few years ago, lol.

Back