Super skinny with big love handles

Our study brings together two somewhat controversial areas of biomedical research: 1) the effects of dietary phytoestrogens on human health, and 2) the role of the adrenal androgens DHEA and DHEA-S in human physiology. Despite relatively scant scientific evidence, the idea that DHEA promotes well-being has gained increasing popularity in recent years, and as a consequence, DHEA is readily available as an over the counter food supplement. Based upon our present findings, we postulate that a diet that includes a moderate amount of phytoestrogen-containing foods such as soy would be sufficient to raise endogenous DHEA and DHEA-S production to levels that may obviate the need for DHEA supplementation. Thus, it is possible that some of the actions of dietary phytoestrogens may be mediated via increased adrenal androgen production. It is of interest that DHEA is a precursor of androgenic and estrogenic endogenous sex steroids. Thus, by increasing DHEA production, dietary phytoestrogens may indirectly increase total estrogen and/or androgen levels. Therefore, it is possible that some of the estrogenic actions of dietary phytoestrogens may be mediated via their stimulation of adrenal androgen synthesis.

Previous Section
Next Section

its also not just soy, its plastics and a variety of other polymers, its shampoo, deodorant, cosmetics, hormones in our food supply....its too much..its an assault on the body and I truly believe some people are more sensitive to it than others...but that's my naked hypothesis with nothing but crack pot studies to back it up.

Interesting theory. I definitely do believe that the hormones in our food supply are causing a lot of the bizzare changes in body structure. The feminization of men is a big one which has been proven without a doubt (there was one study where two countries very close together, I believe they were European countries, were studied for the effects of BPA on men. It was found that the men in the country which banned BPA use had significantly greater LH, and testosterone levels. I'll dig up the study if I can), so it isn't too hard to believe that women may be facing masculinization as well.

there are a couple of things I can start to sound like a conspiracy theorist about..this is one of them

Could anyone give the names of any of the products you all are talking about?

Our first steps are definitely to get her lifting more and eating better, and drinking much more water. I'm sure there will be results with that.

estrosense or estrosmart, nearly identical products by different manufacturers...a quick google search will show about a bazillion places for either one...next step would be to get her on a slow carb diet...nothing crazy like keto or carb cycling, although a keto diet will snap blood sugar into place asap and have her some resistance training asap

I just thought of another potential problem. She takes a birth control pill that only gives her a period once every 3 months. Perhaps this is causing some type of hormonal imbalance leading fat to only go to the love handles. Any thoughts and solutions on this?

Anything?
Considering a lot of birth control pills contain progesterone in order to shut down estrogen and testosterone for reproductive reasons, I can see this causing problems. Speaking from experience, anything that can alter a woman's cycle can most certainly effect her hormone profile - which can indeed change where fat deposits are stored. It's for this reason that my wife is no longer on a hormonal birth control method, as her hormones were so out of whack on depo-provera that she was a completely different person. She has been on the IUD for some time now and after several months, her hormones are in a much better balance.

It's definitely worth looking into in my humble opinion. :)

I have additionally joined an exercise center so i can make my physique , my attempt shape , bi shape and so on excessively used days upon days, surfing the web, perusing articles, viewing movies, taking in new activities, discovering new eating methodologies, and what not.
HowToLoseLoveHandles.biz

Last edited:
shit eh... i didn't even know that...
I just thought that was how some girls bodies were... I use to work with a girl like that too... skinny as hell and love handles but, like no body fat... if that makes sense...

I don't know why a girl would want to change that, sounds ideal to me :p

So much science....
Does she squat!?
Some girls I know that can't get rid of that "tire" work everything up to that size so its proportional. Her butt is small... Legs skinny... I'm sorry but, I'm no pro, but my brain screams squats, hiking, etc. if she's not a petite girl, she can be a fit girl.
Unfortunately, media has fed her to look undernourished.

By selectively up-regulating and down-regulating certain adrenergic receptors you can actually change where your body stores fat. It's pretty neat actually :)

Takes too long and with no guarantee of the desired outcome. The quick (and guaranteed) solution to the love handles in this situation is liposuction. Once the fat is gone, its gone. Then she can get on wit it.

Possibly. Not sure why everyone thinks shes insulin resistant?? Would be curious to know what gives that away. I think I am because of lines on my neck but just found this as looking for a love handle answer too but her figure is lovely im sure u already are but just boost her confidence loads we love that lol and don't let her lose any more weight cos I lost my periods for ages trying to fix this same problem and it can do real damage :(

Back