Wife dying to try out anavar so she can pack on mass. Need some girly advice.

LeoNtin

I am banned!
Hellos.

My girl wants to try out anavar. Her goal is to build a nice strong body, body fat is not really her #1 priority. She just likes lifting heavy things (yes i am lucky).

I know she needs to start really, REALLY slowly with it, like 5mg ED, split in 2 (damn, spliting a 10mg tab in 4, is gonna be hell, those tabs are so tiny!) and work her way up to maybe 10-15mg ED.

What kind of routine would you recommend for her? Maybe a 2 day split every other day? How about reps/sets? She really likes low volume, like 5x5. Like I said, she's about 20% fat and she's happy with it, but she wants more muscle, especially thicker quads and glutes. She also wants her upper body to be more muscular. She's already pretty vascular.

The main problem is she likes adding weight to the bar, and she will get a bit upset if she hits a plateau. She also has trouble eating more. Back when she only used to lift the remote, she would just forget to eat, and now her best friend is the fridge and the oatmeal cupboard. When I used var for a few weeks, my appetite was a lot better. She needs that aswell.

Last thing (promise). I've read that even small doses can cause some fluctuation on her period etc. She wants to start BC pills anyway (yum yum unsafe s*x, dream come true hehe) and a doctor said these two dont mix well (my opinion is this doctor has no clue), while another said its ok. Any advice?

So, to sum up.

-Var ok to start from 5mg and work up to like 10-15mg ED? (split in 2)
-Training routine?
-Var and BC pills go well together or not?

(sorry for the rant, I was in a hurry)

Thanks for reading.

How long has she been training? I personally wouldn't touch hormones while getting birth control going unless you're wanting to find out the doc is right - the hard way.

I'm not a fan of hormonal birth control myself, but I understand it has a place. Yes, anavar can mess with periods and you also have to remember that there's a period of three months (some docs say less) where you have to have a backup form of birth control as it takes time to shift her body's hormone profile with the pills/shots.

Same advice that applies to men applies to women; there needs to be a base to work with, and if she hasn't been training CONSISTENTLY for a solid year or more - you're setting her up for a potential injury.

My .02c :)

Thanks for the fast reply halfwit.

She has been training 3 times a week, with weights, with me, for more than a year. She doesnt perform the classic"girly"stuff. She knows how to push herself to failure pretty damn hard. Since var is so mild and females are luckier than us regarding aas, she would still like to give it a shot.

Yeah, I know there is not much data to work through regarding aas and BC pills, unfortnanately. However, I would still like a girl's experience if any. Ive read that BC and var go well together, as var may interfere with period etc. The problem is that most docs dont even want to talk about it and just say stuff like : "no, you should not do aas. You will mess yourself up." "Dont do it, you will become hairy as a bear" "You dont need these, they are dangerous" "You will have kids" etc etc. Only found one single doc that said that she will look into it as she has no experience in this sector...

Pffffff..... Anyways. Any girls care to comment?

I'm speaking from the standpoint of actual experience, not just reading. My wife has been on testosterone for the last few years and has blasted with anavar. While I can appreciate your desire for a female perspective (I didn't realize you had posted in here until now), I want to caution you about letting personal desire override safety.

It's one thing to mess up your hormones, quite another to mess up hers. :)

I'll bow out, maybe you'll get lucky and a female will chime in.

Im half female 10mgs ed have her train till it hurts and oost weekly pics of her booty transformation. My girl loses her period all together in var and gets a shitty attitude once inawhile then you gotta check her ass bring her back to reality.....ok bye

Im half female 10mgs ed have her train till it hurts and oost weekly pics of her booty transformation. My girl loses her period all together in var and gets a shitty attitude once inawhile then you gotta check her ass bring her back to reality.....ok bye

Huh? Took me a while to see this thread again.

I have no idea what are you saying there. You are saying I should have her start with 10mg and train heavy? Your girl loses her period completely (not just irregularities?) even with just 10mg ED?

Hehe. About the weekly booty post thing. I dont mind, but I cant give any promises. I have to ask for this hehe.

Back