Super Test

juiced365

Might picked up 5 bottles of Super Test, and cant find any information on it at all. I need info on this stuff asap...

Popichulo said:
SuperTest is a Sustanon Clone made by Tornell Labs out of Mexico, its usually underdosed and comes in a 5ml vial usually only get about 4+ml though. Still decent asfar as I know.

So:
30mg propionate
60mg phenylpropionate
60mg isocaproate
100mg decanoate

and why did you purchase something you have no idea about?

havent bought it yet cuz i didnt know about it.. was hoping it is similar to durateston 250... and its dirt cheap.. 10 ccs for 85 bucks, so i was a bit skeptical on it ya know..

I used it with good results. I couldn't say if it was underdosed, but mine came in a 10 ml vial, not five. If I could get something else though, I would.

do you retain alot of water while on this?? A guy I know is telling me $125 per 10 cc bottle. That's way too much right???

D-LO said:
do you retain alot of water while on this?? A guy I know is telling me $125 per 10 cc bottle. That's way too much right???

That is pretty expensive. But if that is all you can get and this guy is your only source, then I guess you are stuck with the inflated price.

Also, you might be breaking board rules by discussing gear price on the open board.

Last edited:
juiced365 said:
havent bought it yet cuz i didnt know about it.. was hoping it is similar to durateston 250... and its dirt cheap.. 10 ccs for 85 bucks, so i was a bit skeptical on it ya know..

HUH u definitly got ripped off .

Back