Superdrol...If you have used or plan to use it..

Old Guy

Folks, if you use Superdrol, you damn well better get prepared for some f***ed up Lipids. This stuff may be worse than M-1-T when it comes to screwing up your lipid profile.
I'm four weeks into a SD cycle @ 20mg/day.
Here is my bloodwork results done this week. The only results I'll list are out of normal range.

CBC

RDW 16.0 Reference H 11.0-14.5
NEU% 74.9 H 49.2-74.6
LYMPH% 14.3 L 20.8-36.2

Now here is the bad news, and keep in mind I've been taking meds for cholesterol for over a year. My last bloodwork I had been off everything for a few months and total cholesterol was 156 and HDL was 54.

CREATININE 1.4 H 0.5-1.3
ALT (SGPT) 55 H 9-37

CHOLESTEROL 266 H <200
LDL 222 H <130
HDL 11 L > 40

T4 3.7 L 4.6-12.0

No matter how you perceive these compounds, pro-steroid, steroid, prohormone, or junk supplement, if you use them you better have bloodwork done and take measures to protect yourself.

Old Guy said:
Folks, if you use Superdrol, you damn well better get prepared for some f***ed up Lipids. This stuff may be worse than M-1-T when it comes to screwing up your lipid profile.
I'm four weeks into a SD cycle @ 20mg/day.
Here is my bloodwork results done this week. The only results I'll list are out of normal range.

CBC

RDW 16.0 Reference H 11.0-14.5
NEU% 74.9 H 49.2-74.6
LYMPH% 14.3 L 20.8-36.2

Now here is the bad news, and keep in mind I've been taking meds for cholesterol for over a year. My last bloodwork I had been off everything for a few months and total cholesterol was 156 and HDL was 54.

CREATININE 1.4 H 0.5-1.3
ALT (SGPT) 55 H 9-37

CHOLESTEROL 266 H <200
LDL 222 H <130
HDL 11 L > 40

T4 3.7 L 4.6-12.0

No matter how you perceive these compounds, pro-steroid, steroid, prohormone, or junk supplement, if you use them you better have bloodwork done and take measures to protect yourself.

I'm in week three of a four week 40mg/ed Superdrol cycle, which I've really enjoyed, but have only taken R-Ala as liver protectant. What else do you suggest that I throw in at this point?

I can't honestly say that anything will help during the cycle. I was on prescribed cholesterol meds and still got bad results with lipids.
The people I know that have had the same problem used different supps along w/ post cycle therapy (pct) and returned somewhat to normal after a few weeks.
Some possibilities are Red Yeast Rice, Polycosanal, Co-Q10, flush free niacin, and a lot of good fats to help raise HDL.
I was using Red Yeast Rice and fats during the cycle, and it obviously didn't help much.

Back