superdrol timing?

joeguz

Im bumping to 20 mg tomorrow--i wake up at 8--take SD along w/everything else fish oil,thistle,nac etc then i eat breakfast at 8:30--work out at 10 or 1030---is that good? also should I just take 20 mg now as soon as I wake up or split them up10 mg and 10 mg?

joeguz said:
Im bumping to 20 mg tomorrow--i wake up at 8--take SD along w/everything else fish oil,thistle,nac etc then i eat breakfast at 8:30--work out at 10 or 1030---is that good? also should I just take 20 mg now as soon as I wake up or split them up10 mg and 10 mg?
whatever. I've split stuff up like that throughout the day, but thats just me. Sure it'll work about the same either way.

SD is real stuff, it's a steroid. Still, I agree with what you meant. There are better steroids out there than Superdrol. I would rather run a cycle of test alone than run Superdrol.

i am going to work for the Govt and even though SD is a steroid it is still legal and I can explain that in a drug test---I wouldnt even take test if I could get it anyway as the sides are much milder w/sd
not to start a PH vs steroids debate but I know people that packed on 12-15lbs in 3 weeks

Back