Superdrone is here -- 1200 Bottle Run -- Original Superdrol clone

Dear Steroidology,

If you’re under 21, you’re too young to use this product.

For the rest of you responsible men...

Liquid Superdrone is here. (Superdrol clone)

125ml bottle
10mg/ml of 2a,17 a-dimethyl-5a-androst-3-one-17b-ol
$34.95​

This is superdrol, so I dont think I need to say much, but for those who dont know...

There is a 90% chance you will gain 10-20lbs in 4 weeks from Superdrone.

There is a 90% chance you will get strong as hell from Superdrone.

There is also a 100% chance superdrone will induce some level of cholestasis to the liver unless you protect your liver. Learn about Liver Juice – your best defense against methylated steroid induced liver toxicity. You can save $5 on Liver Juice if you purchase it with Superdrone. (discount will be automatically added)​

… and I actually just made all those % numbers up, but you guys get what I’m saying.

Dont forget, this is a limited 1200 bottle run of Superdrone.

Also, all orders over $50 get free Fedex shipping.

Thank you loyal primordial fans!

Yours in health & fitness,

Eric Potratz
Primordial Founder & President

Questions?

Phone – 1-800-568-2924
Email - info@primordialperformance.com
Visit - Primordial Performance
[/B]

If this lives up to the hype, I may be adding it to the end of my Test/NPP cycle for shits and giggles. Boys, if you want to go a legal route, this is the company to get it from. I have had some great experiences with their 1-T Tren and Sustain Alpha.

Should have caught me earlier, just bought some Mdrol to kickstart a cycle. When people start calling me out for gaining alot at one time I can tell them how great mdrol is :)

If this lives up to the hype, I may be adding it to the end of my Test/NPP cycle for shits and giggles. Boys, if you want to go a legal route, this is the company to get it from. I have had some great experiences with their 1-T Tren and Sustain Alpha.

Love to hear it bro

SUPERDRONE MUSCLE STACK​

Buy these products as a stack and save $30.75.

The Superdrone Muscle Stack includes:
  • One bottle of Superdrone Liqua-Vade
  • Two bottles of Liver Juice (liver support)
  • And a full PCT of the Testosterone Recovery Stack
    [*]Sustain Alpha Liqua-Vade
    [*]EndoAmp Max
    [*]Toco-8​

This stack is a full ten week cycle.

:basket:

i got my bottle of SD, considering using it as a kickstart... will log it for sure, stand alone or kickstart.

Also considering this:
Sd wk 1-2
S4 wk 3-4
SD wk 5-7
Test E 500mg week 5-17
S4 week 18-22

i got my bottle of SD, considering using it as a kickstart... will log it for sure, stand alone or kickstart.

Also considering this:
Sd wk 1-2
S4 wk 3-4
SD wk 5-7
Test E 500mg week 5-17
S4 week 18-22

why not start the test wk 1?

got hcg?

yeah, the Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) and the PCT isnt listed cause its a no brainer.

as far as why not start week 1.. thinking of it as a mini boost before the kickstart. might not be worth it, it was just a thought swarming in my head. Not doing it till likely april.. just had a fleeting idea. trying to get the most out of all.

yeah, the Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) and the PCT isnt listed cause its a no brainer.

as far as why not start week 1.. thinking of it as a mini boost before the kickstart. might not be worth it, it was just a thought swarming in my head. Not doing it till likely april.. just had a fleeting idea. trying to get the most out of all.

ya might be cool

but since test don't kick till 2nd week after 1st stab, maybe start test on wk 2, so u don't have a 2 week lull from the SD

Back