supergirl or blondie bombshell...advice please

PixiePrincess

PixiePrincess
I was told to ask your opinion...however it won't let me email or private message you two.

Here it is:
I am new to this whole scene. My bf has done a cycle of test/tren/deca but that is my only experience. I am wanting to "cut" down for a show but don't want to lose muscle mass. I was leaning toward primobolan but heard most of it that is out is not real stuff. So then I looked up anavar and like what I read but I'm not sure if there is a better one. I'd rather do a shot cuz it only goes thru kidneys one time instead of two like the orals. Which one would you suggest as the best one to use? I don't want to deal with a lot of side affects and I get random dropped at work so nothing that will show up on that either. I am currently looking to drop around 20 pounds. The show is approx 3 months out.

Thanks so much for sharing your knowledge and anyone else for helping!

losing fat is about diet and cardio. Drugs don't make you lose fat.

How about posting up some stats so we can help. Age, weight, height, BF%

And then post up your diet.

ok, just saw an old post. you're definitely thinking the wrong way.

You were 160lbs and 26% BF back in November. You realllllly need to post up your diet because that is your problem I'm sure.

I am about to turn 32 in 2 months. I am currently 153 pounds, 5 foot 4, not sure of body fat but prob around 25%? I'lhave to measure that and get back to you. My last show in september I was exactly 20% body fat at 140 pounds.

Diet I'm sure is playing a huge roll right now. I'm just getting back to it. It got all out of whack with holidays and I got sick.

My diet will be:
Meal 1 - 2 whole eggs and 2 egg whites, 1/4c omeal with cinnamon and fresh blueberries.

Meal 2 - 6oz chicken breast with mrs dash, half a med sweet potato

Meal 3 - 1 can tuna fish with 1/2c brown rice and 6oz green beans

Meal 4 - 1 scoop whey protein powder and 1tbsp "naturally more" peanut butter

Meal 5 - 6 oz tilapia with garam masala; 6oz green beans or broccoli

This is on days that I don't hit gym...on days I hit gym I take shotgun with waxy maize before gym and protein after gym.

I was thinking the anavar and/or cyx3 prior to the show to help? Is that correct or no? Did I leave any info out? Feel free to private message me if needed.

I am about to turn 32 in 2 months. I am currently 153 pounds, 5 foot 4, not sure of body fat but prob around 25%? I'lhave to measure that and get back to you. My last show in september I was exactly 20% body fat at 140 pounds.

Diet I'm sure is playing a huge roll right now. I'm just getting back to it. It got all out of whack with holidays and I got sick.

My diet will be:
Meal 1 - 2 whole eggs and 2 egg whites, 1/4c omeal with cinnamon and fresh blueberries.

Meal 2 - 6oz chicken breast with mrs dash, half a med sweet potato

Meal 3 - 1 can tuna fish with 1/2c brown rice and 6oz green beans

Meal 4 - 1 scoop whey protein powder and 1tbsp "naturally more" peanut butter

Meal 5 - 6 oz tilapia with garam masala; 6oz green beans or broccoli

This is on days that I don't hit gym...on days I hit gym I take shotgun with waxy maize before gym and protein after gym.

I was thinking the anavar and/or cyx3 prior to the show to help? Is that correct or no? Did I leave any info out? Feel free to private message me if needed.

i would get over to the diet section and have 3J do a workup on you. That diet seems too good for you to be having problems.

As for the drugs... why do you think you need them?

At 153 you should be eating a lot more, especially if you are training.

RJ is right to lose fat you do not need any anabolics, no matter what your boyfriend says. Men and women are very different.

I just hit the diet back hard yesterday. I was just trying to plan ahead if I was going to do a cycle...the show is 2nd week of April. I thought it would help lose fat and keep muscle or help build muscle at same time. I'll go check out the diet section. Thanks. Like I said, kinda new to this still and def still learning.

I just hit the diet back hard yesterday. I was just trying to plan ahead if I was going to do a cycle...the show is 2nd week of April. I thought it would help lose fat and keep muscle or help build muscle at same time. I'll go check out the diet section. Thanks. Like I said, kinda new to this still and def still learning.

common misconception girl. Unfortunately drugs have nothing to do with direct fat loss.

get with 3J and he'll hook you up.

What kind of shows are you doing at 20% bodyfat??

Figure and fitness is much lower..

Posts are correct.. Diet and exercise..

best of luck

What kind of shows are you doing at 20% bodyfat??

Figure and fitness is much lower..

Posts are correct.. Diet and exercise..

best of luck

I was thinking the same thing... Unless maybe it was a goal after losing a bunch of weight which my roommate did!! Even what I compete in (bikini/fitness) the bf% shud be single digits or at least very low double digits!

I agree with RJ hun! And I know it sucks to hear but diet is the starting point for sure! Hit it hard and give it a fighting chance first! Even I look for that little extra edge, but without diet already in place the rest is a a waste!!

Feel free to post a journal for support or keep us posted!!

Good luck sista!!

Back