Superpump 250

Ok i Bought superpump 250 on the recommendation of the owner manager of my local nutrition store yesterday and trained my arms with it last night....

I only used one 20g scoop (as recommended for 1st time users) and i was pretty impressed... hard vascular pump,,, i was able to maintain great focus and also improved on reps and weight... arms feel tight and fatigued today more so than usual.

The only down side at this stage is i have had mild dihorea... i also had some bloating last night and felt a little wired when i was trying to go to sleep. All of which has been managable thus far...

Just wanting to know if anyone else has been using this supplement... and what side effects they experienced under what doseage and frequency of use.. also results.

its a product very similar to no explode or ampo2. probobly closer to redblast since it is really does produce one hell of a pump.

i like it, have taken 3 scoops at a time. my only gripe comes from the cheap creatine monohydrate they put in it. that shit bloats my stomach so i dont use more than 1 scoop now and wont buy more.

if creatine mono doesnt bother you or you dont mind holding a little more water i think its good.

gator_mclusky said:
Sounds like Snake oil and he made some bank.

JMHO.

gator

Ok so i have had 6 sessions on Superpump 250 its fantastic stuff i have one scoop in a large glass of water 30min before i train.. experiencing great pumps, focus and endurance.. i am no longer getting stomach bloating or discomfort... If anyone reading this is a NO user or is looking for something new i would strongly recommend.

snake oil its not, sorry gator.

they dont call it superdump for nothing.... take it with a banana .... you may still get gas but the diareah wont be as bad.. i did superpump with anator p50... both of which alone hurt my stomach so i ended up eating 2 bananas each day i was on it

Back