Supplementing with L-Dopa

MediumSalsa

If prolactin levels are an issue, can I treat with a high-standardized L-Dopa supplement as a cost-effective alternative to caber?

Not running tren currently, just curious for non-tren cycles.

Well self-medication's not always a great barometer, but for what it's worth: I keep a bottle of Lipo-PM on hand to help with diet-related insomnia so that I don't have to midnight-snack my way to sleep. An l-dopa standardized Mucuna extract is the majority of the capsule. reviews.bodybuilding.com/Applied_Nutriceuticals/LipoPM/

It always helps, as does a DHA softgel or two, but between test e and a work-in-progress Asin dosage I'm having maybe one more problem night a week compared to off-cycle. I'm considering a tren cycle in the near future so I'm predicting an issue here. I know Caber is the go-to and I'll have some on hand, but if I can treat the insomnia 1/3 nights or 2/3 nights with a pure l-dopa dose (upgrading from the Lipo-PM), it would save a ton of cash over time.

Just to be clear, no one has heard this idea passed along before? To your point JT, is the main question whether or not the l-dopa will be strong enough to overcome the imbalance that tren creates? Or does the kind of supplementation I'm suggesting oversimplify the problem?

Well self-medication's not always a great barometer, but for what it's worth: I keep a bottle of Lipo-PM on hand to help with diet-related insomnia so that I don't have to midnight-snack my way to sleep. An l-dopa standardized Mucuna extract is the majority of the capsule. reviews.bodybuilding.com/Applied_Nutriceuticals/LipoPM/

It always helps, as does a DHA softgel or two, but between test e and a work-in-progress Asin dosage I'm having maybe one more problem night a week compared to off-cycle. I'm considering a tren cycle in the near future so I'm predicting an issue here. I know Caber is the go-to and I'll have some on hand, but if I can treat the insomnia 1/3 nights or 2/3 nights with a pure l-dopa dose (upgrading from the Lipo-PM), it would save a ton of cash over time.

Just to be clear, no one has heard this idea passed along before? To your point JT, is the main question whether or not the l-dopa will be strong enough to overcome the imbalance that tren creates? Or does the kind of supplementation I'm suggesting oversimplify the problem?

Well IF trensomia is due to low levels of dopamine it would be due to its effects on prolactin. Prolactin and dopamine has an inverse relationship in the body. If dopamine levels are high, prolactin levels are low, if prolactin levels are high, dopamine levels are low. Thats why a dopamine agonist is taken with tren when prolactin sides occur like lactation or sexual dysfunction.
I was not aware that trensomina is directly attributed to reduced levels of dopamine but I suppose it could be as it (tren) increases prolactin , which reduces dopamine.
What I am eluding too is the simple fact that does l dopa increase dopamine ENOUGH to overcome this. I do not know the answer to that.

^ No that was very insightful, exactly the sort of response I was hoping to invite - Thanks! Let's see if anyone else wants to chime in and fill in any more gaps.

Back