Sus252+Dec+Dbol=Nolvadex

akhlaq768

I will be taking the following stack for the for my 1st cylce.

Will Nolvadex be the best Antiestrogen to take?

Sustanon 250
Deca Durabolin
Dianabol

akhlaq768 said:
Help me please... I'm here asking and seeking advice.... If I knew all the answer, I wouldn't be here...

What would you recommend?

Same thing I explained tp you in your other threads......Testosterone ONLY @ 350-400mg/week for 10 weeks.

How is sus+deca a terrible 1st cycle? I know all about using one compound for your first cycle so you can isolate side, track gains, ect., but I can imagine there are worse things you can take for a 1st cycle..I read abou it on the boards all the time..adding 5 diff. types of gear, ect...that sounds worse I dunno, jmo.

test only is the best first cycle... i'd stick my neck out and say 250 mg/wk is good enough for most to make good gains. adding more compounds is overkill.

I get that you can isolate what causes sides. Fuck what do I know, I did a deca only cycle and loved it.

test, deca, and d-bol is a kick ass cycle bro. Don't let all these guys get to your head. It works wonders if ya do it right. Granted it is a little ballzy to do it for your first, but ur going to do what u want to do. To answer ur origonal question, yes nolva is good to use. I took 20mg ed to start out with. As the cycle progresses you may have to add in a little more. Pay attention to ur sides and you'll be fine. Good luck.

spyder1 said:
test, deca, and d-bol is a kick ass cycle bro. Don't let all these guys get to your head. It works wonders if ya do it right. Granted it is a little ballzy to do it for your first, but ur going to do what u want to do. To answer ur origonal question, yes nolva is good to use. I took 20mg ed to start out with. As the cycle progresses you may have to add in a little more. Pay attention to ur sides and you'll be fine. Good luck.

Awesome advice....especially considering that fact that taking Nolvadex with Nandrolone (Deca) can actually aggrevate gyno issues.

Now next time, maybe before offering advice, check the facts first.

StoneColdNTO said:
Awesome advice....especially considering that fact that taking Nolvadex with Nandrolone (Deca) can actually aggrevate gyno issues. Now next time, maybe before offering advice, check the facts first.

Listen to the vets, their advice is why you are here! Search/research threads! There is alot of good info here...

yea the mods here know their shit, and nolva will agrevate gyno from deca or tren. Theats what cabergoline and such is for but for a first cycle thats crazy bro, do as your want though after all it is your body!

Back